DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Help posting videos!

Wizkid

NHBFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Ok...I want to post the videos I took at the freestyle invasion concert but I am having problems doing it....I tried youtube but nothing happens - it says they are uploading for hours and hours and it never completes the upload. Can anyone give me another idea?? :)

IT does take hours Wiz. One thing is you can't have it longer than 10 minutes. Another thing is dont use firefox, I have to use IE. But just be patient and let it sit, it takes forever. If you have anymore questions just call me.

ok Homer...the video is like 90 seconds in length...I am using IE....but man, I let it sit for about 9 hours...got up this morning and it was still going...I thought for sure something had to be wrong! LOL I will try it again tonight and just let it go for even longer.

ok Homer...the video is like 90 seconds in length...I am using IE....but man, I let it sit for about 9 hours...got up this morning and it was still going...I thought for sure something had to be wrong! LOL I will try it again tonight and just let it go for even longer.

awe poor wiz...hey i can help u pass the time if u want :eyebrow: :p

how big is the file? and what format is it in?

hmm... I'm pretty sure it takes avi. and 150 aint a whole lot. I would try it again. but if you do want to send it to ted you can use www.megaupload.com, that will work

hmm... I'm pretty sure it takes avi. and 150 aint a whole lot. I would try it again. but if you do want to send it to ted you can use www.megaupload.com, that will work

yeah I was thinking that over 9 hours was kinda long to wait for a 90 second clip lol Good idea about megaupload...I will give youtube another try or two, then send to Ted if it doesnt work..

post the link when you get it on there :cool:

As a regular poster of videos on Youtube (especially for crazy DDR vids lol) there are a few certain things you should know:

1. Most video formats are acceptable, however there is a size limit of 100MB and a time limit of 10 minutes, 30 seconds

2. IE and Chrome over Firefox and Netscape (Safari for MAC OS) for uploading, and I strongly recommend the uploader for multiple videos over the normal one (it takes a whole lot less time on a broadband connection)

3. It takes up to 15 minutes under normal circumstances to have a video available to be viewed in public once the upload is completed.

Back