DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Common courtesy and respect for others!!!!

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
As of late there has been an extreme amount of negativity on this site. This needs to end and end now!!! not only for the members and the owners but for the new people who might be detered from joing cause of all the nonsense. Raf built this site all by himself, he spent countless hours working to make this site a success and with almost 8 million hits a month he has succeeded!!

NO ONE, has the right to selfishly ruin his work. Also lets make somethings clear. just cause you see a thread started by someone does not mean you are forced to reply and then argue about how it feeds to the negativity. Here is a clue if its negative Ignore it... trust me it will go away it won't follow you home. If you choose to answer do not message me telling me your leaving the site cause there is to much negativity when your the one contributing to it.

MODS, I expect mods to be ambassitors of this site and to respond accordingly as well as taking the time to view things objectivly. I do not expect mods to agree with everyone just be objective. Members this site was created for the freestyle community, but please understand that this is everyones home and we expect all memeber to respect one another as if you were in their home.

FOR ALL If you can't follow these guides then this site might not be the site for you. I think C.F IS STILL FOR SALE GOOD LUCK!

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize to Raf for letting (member(s)) on this site get to me. But you are right. RESPECT is in order.
Do not reply to a thread that you forsee drama in.
Do not get personal, either. Cause then you're only asking for it.
We're just gonna have to learn to ignore "it."

As for Raf's hard work; I can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve, for us and the site as a whole. It sounds like it'll be bigger and better than MySpace.

I apologize to all the new and old members... I know this is a great site and there is some great people here... Raf, i apologize to you... You're doing a great job here... Much luv and respect to all of you's on this site...

TSK-TSk! Shame on all of us for jacking thie site! Because that's what's we've been doing..:no:..now let's play nice and have fun!:D

Uncle Teddy If I Have Contributed In Anyway To Anykind Of Negativity On Here Im Sorry!!! You Can Spank Me Virtually, Cyberlly Or However Really U Can Lol

if the thread is negative, it should not be there in the first place period. let alone have it's own fourm! it wont have to go away if it is'nt there to begin with.

I totaly agree with you on this pure_trend. Cut it from the head and away with all the nonsense and meaningless B.S. I thank Ted so much for putting this thread up, and REMINDING the nasty orgin of B.S. to show respect. I've never seen such High-School drama and childish behavior, EVER. I could see this type of crap in a MySpace blog, but never would I see this in DOFCH, or thought I'd see this in Freestyle.FM. Raf, keep up the great work, I applaud you bro! Ted you tha man. All artists out there, keep your head up, and continue with your hard work. No one really see's all the hard work, dedication and flat out gut's that it takes to put everything together, and then take it to the next level. It's not easy. To all DJ's, lets get some fresh miXes ready for February! Peace.,

Carlos

I am so so siked about this thread. i don't like negativity and YES, i was reading those negative threads but i did not post into them cause i don't feed off of that energy. i only feed off good vibes, like this thread. YES let all Make Love Not War.

I am so so siked about this thread. i don't like negativity and YES, i was reading those negative threads but i did not post into them cause i don't feed off of that energy. i only feed off good vibes, like this thread. YES let all Make Love Not War.

:buttrock::bananapar:nanahump::bananalam

I think we all need to remember what Raf, Ted, and everyone else created this site for--Freestyle Music fans.

We all have one thing in common in that we all live, love, and breathe Freestyle Music. It doesn't matter who is requesting what song or if old school is better than new school. I feel this site is here to expose everyone to freestyle music regardless of anyone's opinion. We all don't like the same foods. We all don't like the same cars. We all don't have to like the same Freestyle artists, but we need to respect our fellow fans because we all are fans of the music.

I've only been a member for four months and I've heard some artists that I normally would never have thought to listen to. I also like to hang out on the site and listen to some my favorite artists as well. The music on here is what we want and Ted is always adding people's add-ons to the rotation. There's no reason to not find something you like on this site.

Ted, I appreciate everything you have put into this site and judging from Raf's recent blog can't wait to see what 2008 brings us.

Look guys. The section is called CPR's Freestyle's Greatests Shyts.
We talk about the worst part of the music and we try and make it fun.

Are you telling me that you can discuss, argue and be passionate about Baseball, Pro Wrestling, Football, X Box 360 and Ps3 but you can't say anything negative about Freestyle? Start a stupid thread to insite discussion and make a list of what you think the worst Freestyle ever recorded is?

Now thats just plain stupid. It limits one into a false state of nirvana.

These are two seperate sites that merged together.
Two seperated tastes in music with many different opinions.

I see alot of selective bitching on the site as I interact with many of you.
I don't like all of the music played on Freestyle.fm but I wouldn't change it. You complain about music played by certain DJs but then celebrate it when the next DJ plays the same music.

People who record this music and call themselves Artists put themselves out there.
They have to take whatever comes and stop being so sensitive.

I shared my personal experiences (ie my break in) because I trust the site.
Whether it was thrown back in my face or used against me is something that I am willing to deal with because I put it in here in the first place.

With that said.
I apologize for offending you. But this is me.
This will always be me.

I think we all need to remember what Raf, Ted, and everyone else created this site for--Freestyle Music fans.

We all have one thing in common in that we all live, love, and breathe Freestyle Music. It doesn't matter who is requesting what song or if old school is better than new school. I feel this site is here to expose everyone to freestyle music regardless of anyone's opinion. We all don't like the same foods. We all don't like the same cars. We all don't have to like the same Freestyle artists, but we need to respect our fellow fans because we all are fans of the music.

I've only been a member for four months and I've heard some artists that I normally would never have thought to listen to. I also like to hang out on the site and listen to some my favorite artists as well. The music on here is what we want and Ted is always adding people's add-ons to the rotation. There's no reason to not find something you like on this site.

Ted, I appreciate everything you have put into this site and judging from Raf's recent blog can't wait to see what 2008 brings us.
VERY WELL SAID DOUG. IF THERE WAS A SMILIE FOR A STANDING OVATION, IT WOULD GO RIGHT HERE.:smile:

I CONCUR Ms. Cleo!!! :buttrock:

DougB,

Very well said. We all are here to relate to music and discover "new" music, that some of us might not have been exposed to. Good to hear a TRUE judgement made from a real person who's interest's are for the members of this website. YOU ROCK ! Peace.,

Carlos

What's up CLEO! I feel ya on this too.. It's dumb reading through all the Stupid Crap that gets put in threads, when all you want to see is the good things this WebSite has to offer. I have to admit, when coming home from work, I don't need the drama and it's stupidity that follows.. Take that shyt back to C.F. lol!! C U around..

Carlos:cool:

I remember when there was drama back on the Freestyle Nation Board back in its hey day in 97,98,99 and its final year in 2000. For some reason, freestyle boards attract it and agree on what some have expressed that its a shame and not fair for the people who have put countless time and effort building something that is soley intended for the fans.

The downfall is that you will always have someone trying to prove a point and will always be negative when doing so. I say, prove your point and leave it at that. If someone responds that they don't agree with your point, thats fine...don't argue, leave it be. If you want to set out a battle over, "who is the best producer, or who has contributed more in the genre, or who owns the rights to what" then give each other's CELL NUMBER and talk it over privately. I don't want it to become some drawn out public brawl and turn into some 15 page argument on a thread. Its so silly when I see that.

To sum it, stop being so dam picky and lets get to the task at hand.....TO LOVE FREESTYLE, LISTEN TO IT, REMEMEBER THE GREAT TIMES WE HAD WITH IT and HOW WE ARE GOING TO KEEP IT ALIVE for future generations to cherish and appreciate it. We have to preserve its history and culture. Think about it, to me...its one of the most indepth, interesting and beautiful stories I have ever heard!! Simply beautiful. Lets unite to keep it that way :) Lets all try to contribute to this cause, I surely try everyday.

Peace,

Louie

Great one Doug B.

I know I have contributed to the negativity and I apologize.

Back