DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Speed Test - Are You Fast or Slow

WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck you work for NASA or what? That is blazing speed!
That aint nuttin, wait till you see teds lol. Btw where is urs, or did i miss it lol.

One of my customers did this the other day, showing of their companies new T3 digital line. Pegged both up and down....right off the freaking scale..like working for the NSA.....

i hope i did it right, my #'s r high, is that good?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Guys, I am going to merge this thread with one that had been started years ago.." In the Digital Kingdom "...just thought to let you guys know...

WOW thats blazing speed. But then again your in the usa and using cable so thats normal. Over here we havent gotten our cable companies to give us blazing speeds like that.

i hope i did it right, my #'s r high, is that good?

DAMN CLEO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want my cable back!!!!!!! *cries*

Damn Cleo and Ted. How much you guys paying for your internet? I get about 5 megabits down, and about 400 kbps up.

hey Guys, I am going to merge this thread with one that had been started years ago.." In the Digital Kingdom "...just thought to let you guys know...
No need to merge it cube, leave this one be. Just post up the link for the other one for those who are interested.

Coooooooooooooooool can't wait. I would suspect its way more then what you have now.

Maybe you need to talk to comcast and see if they can bump you up or maybe your cable lines need fixing. I know where i live our cable lines in my house are all over the place and we got too many splitters. But my parents are the most laziest people ever who dont want to call our cable company just to have them come over and fix our cable. At least our cable channels would look more amazing. But only person in our house who has the digital cable box is my grandparents.

I too have Comcast but nowhere in your velocity!

Maybe you need to talk to comcast and see if they can bump you up or maybe your cable lines need fixing. I know where i live our cable lines in my house are all over the place and we got too many splitters. But my parents are the most laziest people ever who dont want to call our cable company just to have them come over and fix our cable. At least our cable channels would look more amazing. But only person in our house who has the digital cable box is my grandparents.

Yes that is what I think I will do!

Back