DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Windows Police Pro VIRUS

Malwarebytes is very efficient to detect rogue programs, but in order for it to do it's job in full, it must be runned on safe mode.

When I had the virus I was unable to get into safe mode. I'm tellin ya this thing is nasty. I haven't tried since Adaware erased some of that stuff.

Well i have used malware bytes in safe mode and of course in normal mode and it always found the same thing. I would try and see what it detects then move over to safe mode. But hopefully Chuck can try one of the programs to get rid of the virus.

Back