DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Who's Superhero's Power Do You Want.

WHATS WOMAN DOESNT BITCH LOL.

I dont bitch! I really dont..he does whatever the f*k he wants whenever he wants...hes a grown man..I dont need to be a mama..cept to my own kids...really...I dont tell him shyt bout nothin!:eek:

I dont bitch! I really dont..he does whatever the f*k he wants whenever he wants...hes a grown man..I dont need to be a mama..cept to my own kids...really...I dont tell him shyt bout nothin!:eek:
give it time :D

I just realized I never answered the question... hmmm.. I guess I would just looooooooove to be NightCrawler, so when I say Poof! I'm outta here, I can go Poof and be out!

Dammit!! :mad:

I wanted to be Nightcrawler!

Guess I'll have to settle for being Snarf. :(

awww thanx tiny , you'd make a great wonder woman , you gotta take me for a ride in the invisible plane some time :D

powrpuff said:
Quixy, WTF is Snarf? LMAO
Is he the bad guy on Rainbow Brite?
LMAO

Anna said:
LMAO What the heck is a snarf ??

This is Snarf

snarf_bio.jpg

Pretty silly eh? :D

I've changed my mind. I wanna be Mighty Mouse!!!!!

HEEEERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAAAAAAYYYY!

2005_08_09_mightymouse.jpg

Awe das so cute Quix! :D,,,watch out for Catwoman tho, I think theres like 3 of them prowling the forums...:D

Don't forget, I've got Super Strength, I'm bullet-proof and I can fly. What can Catwoman do besides lick herself in interesting places? LOL

i would like to be PETER from HEROS, he absorbs every other super hero's powers, so i would have all the powers of the universe....Yup, that's it.

i would like to be PETER from HEROS, he absorbs every other super hero's powers, so i would have all the powers of the universe....Yup, that's it.

Cool Cleo!
BTW..Such sexxy legs..wowza!:eek:

Cool Cleo!
BTW..Such sexxy legs..wowza!:eek:
yo i swear i had a dream last nite that i was like peter. i had the power to fly and to stop time. but was still trying to figure out my powers. it was pretty cool. i've had dreams b4 where i could fly but never to stop time.

yo i swear i had a dream last nite that i was like peter. i had the power to fly and to stop time. but was still trying to figure out my powers. it was pretty cool. i've had dreams b4 where i could fly but never to stop time.

yeh Homie...flying dreams are the shiznet! :)

The Best Dreams Are The Ones That You Know Are Dreams And You Can Control Them. Every Once In A While I Have One That I Know Is A Dream And I Can Do Whatever I Want To.

The Best Dreams Are The Ones That You Know Are Dreams And You Can Control Them. Every Once In A While I Have One That I Know Is A Dream And I Can Do Whatever I Want To.
Me too Homer those dreams are the best, i had one of those dreams just the other night and wepppppa it was fun :p

Back