DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Tonights Show

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
A message from The X-man... He asked me to let everyone know that he's tied up at work and is not sure what time he will be able to get on..stay tuned for further info.

Thanks for update Ted

Yo

Howdy folks! Unfortunately I came close to working 2 shifts this past Friday and didn't get home till after 10pm. I apologize for not having the show and all, but just when I was about to get off, what happened-happen. I can't go into details, but I can tell you that I made my Superiors very happy that night.

I hope to see yous this Friday night.

Regards,
DJ Dee X-M:)n

Back