DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

The RED SOX NATION THREAD

If I'm not mistaken, haven't the Rockies won 23 of their last 24 games (or something like that)?

Anywho... Goooo Boston! :D

ooooh weee tonights the big night , i'll be watching (with my big papi shirt on) GO SOXXXX !!!!!

If I'm not mistaken, haven't the Rockies won 23 of their last 24 games (or something like that)?

Anywho... Goooo Boston! :D

You are abosolutely right about their streak, which came to a drastic end tonight.

You are abosolutely right about their streak, which came to a drastic end tonight.

I guess the Rockies momentum was lost during such a long rest period.

:buttrock: 1 down, 3 more to go! :buttrock:

Damnit Mets Fans, they are everywhere!

I fell asleep in the 7th inning last night, hopefully i'll be able to watch the whole game tonight. GOOOOO SOXXXXXX!!!

ANNA YOU COULD REST BETTER NOW SINCE IT WAS 13 TO 1, WHAT AN ASS KICKING, AND THEY HAD IT AS A LOW SCORING CLOSE GAME..YEAH RIGHT..IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF THE REDSOX GO 3-1 THEN THE ROCKIES COME BACK, JUST LIKE BOSTON DID WITH THE INDIANS, AND TAKE A 4-3 SERIES..
NOW THAT WOULD BE LIKE THIS...:rotf:.....

Cube if i told ya once i told ya a hundred times QUIT TRYING TO JINX MY RED SOX. as us Boston fans say "you gotta believe" (and pray) well we'll see what happens . I'm just glad they made it this far. GOOOOO SOXXXXXXXXXXX !!!!!!

Boston wins again, go ahead in series 2-0

I say Boston in 5 :)

Cube if i told ya once i told ya a hundred times QUIT TRYING TO JINX MY RED SOX. as us Boston fans say "you gotta believe" (and pray) well we'll see what happens . I'm just glad they made it this far. GOOOOO SOXXXXXXXXXXX !!!!!!

Omg:eek:..Anna..
Well so far they are 2 over, if boston wins one more then maybe the rockies can come from behind and take a 4-3 series...lmao..
No anna i am not jinxing your redsox, just busting your chops..
Oooooppppss...sorry to ( you ) know who..lol

Omg:eek:..Anna..
Well so far they are 2 over, if boston wins one more then maybe the rockies can come from behind and take a 4-3 series...lmao..
No anna i am not jinxing your redsox, just busting your chops..
Oooooppppss...sorry to ( you ) know who..lol
Leave me and my Red Sox alone Cube :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ortiz is playing 1st base tonight, just to keep his bat in the line-up. Hope it doesn't backfire on them. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll know if a few hours

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Another World Series in my lifetime for the sox!!!!

Back