DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

The Last Thread

Freestyle_Phanatic

BANNED
Well it's like they say... "all good things must come to an end"

I say "a good thing" cause I had a fuckin blast the last 14 Months!!! ;)
I met great peeps both on the show and in person, Spider and I had people crash over at our place, we traveled to NY to open The Nine Lounge, :D
We had DJ Chilly Chaz keep us dancing are asses off and we did the T.G.I.Freestyle Release party with DJ Distruct, :cool: We got to give out a bunch of Movie Size FV Posters :) as well as 24 Freestyle.fm Freestyle Vault T-Shirts (Thanks To Spider) I LUV U BABY!!!!!!!!!!

With that said...I have decided to cancel The Freestyle Vault

I wanna keep it short and sweet... with great memories and moments!!!

It was all of the listeners and all the peeps that would join us in the chat room on Freestyle.Fm who made it so fuckin great 4 us!!! WE LUV U :p

Freestyle Phanatic will neva stop mixing and playing freestyle (freestyle 4 life)

I'm keeping the site http://www.thefreestylevault.com and will keep building on it weekly, I'm gonna focas some time to learn the craft of Editz and mixtape production...etc and will keep uploading my work to my site :xyes:

BIG SHOUTS 2 TED & RAF... we all know you guys are the best out there with what u do and keeping the site & music going strong. THANKS VERY MUCH

Rob & Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell?? Is this a early April fools joke??? Please don't let this be for real!!! What am I gonna do Friday nites now??? :mad:

Huh whut?? Ay no....say it isn't so! :cry:

I've had an awesome time kickin it! Phanatic & Chilly...keep doin what u do :bowdown:!!

Spider....you already know...you da mamita!! :xwink:

I will always style my Freestyle Vault T-Shirt "freshly"!

Thank you guys!!

:xcry::xcry::xcry::xcry::xno::xno::xno::xno::xcry::xcry::xcry: WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!.

Bro Come on bro, tell me it's no so...... this is all sudden to me....
man bro i wish you the best bro.... im'm going to miss you'll :xcry::xcry::xcry:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wear my freestyle vault tshirt even in the shower!!!

say it isnt soooo. nooooooooooooo

vodka, i need vodka now

what the f.....

what you gotta be kidding this is one of the hotest radio shows on the enire internet THE PHANATICUS ROCKS YOUR SOCKS THE F OFF AND THAT AINT NO LIE HOW CAN THIS BE DAMMMMMM IM IN THE DUMPS NOW
HOW THE HELL JUST LIKE WHITE LINES DONT DO IT THIS IS LIKE FELIX WITHOUT UNGER..................

I am heartbroken and dissapointed.
Phan and Spider, I just came aboard as a Friday night fan of the show and you left me hanging out here in 19 degree weather with only my Freestyle Vault t-shirt on......wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !
Gonna miss you guys.
Good luck in your endeavors !

I have to say, this is a huge loos, TFV was one of the most popular shows we have had the pleasure of having on Freestyle.fm. The responses to this thread speaks volumes, you and spider have always gone out of your way to make the show more appealing to the chat room member and the listeners.

You have done everything from changing the web cam location to different levels of intoxication to the possibility of the pole and we can't forget the nonstop mix sessions. As I said on the phone If you ever have the itch again Just say the word and I'll turn on your server..lol
Thanks for all the good times music and laughs.

Ok, im gonna go back to sleep now and when I wake this bad dream will be over. I must have ate something bad before I went to bed.........
Ditto....

I have to say I'm very shocked and disappointed. Although I have not been in the chat room that much lately I try to at least listen when I can, even if its just on my phone and headphones. You're show has always been very entertaining and top notch. I hope you get the itch again real soon because you will really be missed. It was great to have someone on the weekends who could actually handle their liquor and still mix flawlessly lol (no offense to any other weekend djs lol).

I hope you at least have an occasional show or at least one where we could all hang out again, even if we all just crash teds house :).

God Speed My brotha.....good luck and we will c u soon i hope.

Thax 4 da shows....ur shows alwayz had great vibes, that i will miss.

Luv Y'all.

Thank u all 4 the heartfelt comments :) Spider & I feel the same way...

We had a great time doing the show & just chillin with all of u in the chat & on the stream (hiccup) lol :eyebrow:

I am sorry that this came so sudden, thats not how we were planning it to go down, but some issues came up that we had to deal with in a timely matter :grrr:
4 the final show prior to the sudden end... we were planning on the reveal of the pole with some dancing lmaoooo!
as well as all the members in the chatroom be in their HOT PJ's (even if u were not on cam) "that was a must" lol

MAYBE WE CAN STILL MAKE THE FINAL SHOW HAPPEN ON A SCHEDULED DATE & HAVE A FUCKIN BLAST!!!!

Hit us up & reply to this post if you will attend to the PJ Throw Down Hoe Down!!!!!! JUST DO IT.. YEEHAWW!!

Raf, Ted & all of the members know how I feel about this site & how great it is... let's keep it going strong (freestyle 4 life) :D

Aww damn; Do I have to wear PJ's?????.. They are soo restricting..lol

Take of what you need to... We wish you the best in all that you do

Thank you for sharing Your Time & Your Talent as a DJ

TFV always had the Bomb Tracks !!! and a great Mix

Aww damn; Do I have to wear PJ's?????.. They are soo restricting..lol

Take of what you need to... We wish you the best in all that you do

Thank you for sharing Your Time & Your Talent as a DJ

TFV always had the Bomb Tracks !!! and a great Mix

Ted, TMI R U planning on camming up with your restrictions?
PJ'S ARE A MUST CAM OR NOT!!!!

Thanks very much Greasy, I would luv 2 C U 2 IN DA CHAT4 the night in question!!!

& Willow, if U think U R going to cam up in a onesie :puke: LMFAO

Ted, TMI R U planning on camming up with your restrictions?
PJ'S ARE A MUST CAM OR NOT!!!!

Thanks very much Greasy, I would luv 2 C U 2 IN DA CHAT4 the night in question!!!

& Willow, if U think U R going to cam up in a onesie :puke: LMFAO

Damn i was going to Rock my TFV onesie for that night .lol :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

Hurry the hell back!

Back