DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Thanking guests and members

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Two thumbs up to all of you who have been taking peeks at current and future job fairs.

I have noticed an increase in visits to my postings lately, which only means peeps are looking for work, career transition, or searching for something with a much better salary.

Two thumbs up to self-improvement, motivation and change!

we thank you for your commitment on trying to better other peoples lives!

we thank you for your commitment on trying to better other peoples lives!

thanx DJ,

Most of my life, i've been committed to helping others around me. I appreciate the compliment. You go DJ!

It feels good to help others. Specially in these tough times.

Indeed, besides, they usually come back to you for other resources in the future. ;)

Am about to post a few more for some buddies on the hunt right about now. Feel free to check the postings out. They vary from Philly to San Francisco, just as I announced yesterday.

"Hi Five, DJ" :eek:

Wanted to thank those of you who have been frequenting the "Employment Section".

Feel free to review the many new postings of which I have recently put up. Also, if you know about available employment, feel free to post up your own.

Thanks again,
Varrinique

Back