DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Thank You!

Always love your show Terry ;)

I am once again humbled at the support everyone has given my show. I would like to thank you all for coming out and joining in the fun.

Super special patriotic thank you's going out to my good friend Reaper, and his USMC brothers who tuned in. Thank you guys, for you sacrifice, and service to our country. You truly are the best of us. I always get choked up when thanking anyone who has served in the military. It takes a special form of self sacrifice to step out from behind the shadow of others to serve. I for one am grateful to everyone who has served.

It was great to see DJ Format in the chat room. Matty is my brother, thank you Matty.

See you all next week..until then. Be safe, God bless, goodnight everybody....

Good stuff tear. You da man 'round here! =)

Terry!!!!!! Once again thank you!!!!!! Muahzzzzzz

Terry!!!!!!!! You ROCK! Thank you for an awesome show! :D

Thanks Krys...I had no idea where I was going tonight..so, YOU ALL ROCKED! I took my lead from you....I enjoyed it..see you all next week..Peace T

Thanks again Terry!!!!!!!!! :D

LMFAOOOOOOOOO @ the Richy Cheese songs! OMG! HAHAHAAAAAAAA

Once again I am grateful to everyone who turned out tonight. So, my friends, thank you from the bottom of my heart...I'll see you all soon..much love..Peace T

I believe that's a first isn't Tear?

I believe that's a first isn't Tear?

Yes, and no. I was under the weather one night and White Devil sent me a two hours mix I played, instead of me mixing. But it is the first time someone sent me a mix to be played during, not in place of, my show. I think Chuckie's mix was awesome. I gave it another listen this morning.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, to everyone who took time out of their busy schedule and tuned into United House. See you all next week....Peace T

Thanks for a great time Terry! You ROCKED it as always! ;)

And I must say this again...your daughters are beautiful! :)

And I must say this again...your daughters are beautiful! :)

Thanks Krys...they are pretty cool. I tell everyone I know the same thing, when they tell me they are going to be a parent for the first time. I've done a lot of cool stuff in my life. Being a parent is hands down the coolest. I can still remember that first un-solicited "I love you Daddy" from both of them. That always gets me through those hard days.

Loved the show Tear. I can't as much time in the chat room as I would like, but I'm always listening! Hopefully Ted will give me a day off and play in the chatroom with ya bastids!

Loved the show Tear. I can't as much time in the chat room as I would like, but I'm always listening! Hopefully Ted will give me a day off and play in the chatroom with ya bastids!

I find it helps, Raf, to drop a 20 in the mail to Ted. Every time I do so he lets me mix on Wednesdays and on Saturdays. So if I have 40 bucks a week laying around you folks hear me twice. If its only 20, you folks only hear me once....

Thank you one, and all, for tuning in tonight. I had a blast....and look forward to seeing you all next week...Peace T

I find it helps, Raf, to drop a 20 in the mail to Ted. Every time I do so he lets me mix on Wednesdays and on Saturdays. So if I have 40 bucks a week laying around you folks hear me twice. If its only 20, you folks only hear me once....

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Thanks for a great show last night Terry! Muahzzzzzz

Back