DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

TGIX on Freestyle Saturdays

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I would like to welcome everyone to my latest show, the TGIX - Freestyle Saturdays MiXshow, which airs every Saturday from 4:00 P.M to 7:00 P.M. on the Central Standard Time Zone. This new show originally aired last week on 03/22/08, but I would like to remind eXisting and new members that it will continue week by week, unless I decide to retire again. Just kidding... :p.

So don't miss the neXt episode of the TGIX - Freestyle Saturdays MiXshow right here on Freestyle.fm. #1 for Freestyle music! So spread the word.

DJ Dee X-Man :cool:
Broadcasting from MARVEL COMIX, Dallas, TeXas
myspace.com/dj_dee_x_man

arrr be the mighty... ;) aye captain ;)

sorry im in a piratey mood today :D

Precisely DJ Barbra! By the way, were the heck have you been!? Your like a ninja, you post out of the blue, and then disappear.. A few day’s latter, BAAAMMM, there you are again!

You’re a Fresh, Silly-Fresh, Krazy Fresh ninja!

~~~~~BAAAAMMMMMMMM~~~~!

:xmask:

more-hints-at-ps3-ninja-gaiden-20050725001109440.jpg

LMFAO!!!:rotf:

Please don't Freeze the website with a Sub-Zero Ice Blast!!!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola DJ....

Don't 4get to send your girl some luv out on them airwaves....your cowgurl, that is :) :xmask:

Last edited by a moderator:
This week on the TGIX....

Join me this Saturday at the top of the hour, that's 4 P.M. for you guys on the Central Standard Time zone, as I open up the show with American Soviets. Gotta send some love to mother Russia. :p

Also, I will be playing the latest DJ Dee X-Man MegamiX! Tune in for

A Touch Of Taz - Tazmania Freestyle MegamiX II.

That's right!! All of your favorite Tazmania Freestyle artists under one roof, under one miX! So don't miss it!

Also playing is new Freestyle music from Angelina, Benny Velez, Danny Damian, Jessica Fabus, Lalo, Sammy Zone and Sharyn Maceren. Ah man! Marvel ComiX just got pumped with more Freestyle... more of wha cha want to hear... right here on Freestyle.fm

Last but not least I will keep you in the miX for the majority of the 3 hour session.

Spread the word! And don't forget to join us in the chat room.

Marvel ComiX... the house that X built!

Sound great X, i can't wait.

Lookin 4ward 2 it......Can't wait.....i might make a special WEB CAM appearance 4 ya.;)

:cool:DJ XMan, I'll be listening a couple of timezones ahead. Hope it's gonna be a dope show!!;)
I hope you enjoyed the show... a couple of timezones ahead....

DJ DXM :D

This week on the TGIX....

Join me this Saturday at the top of the hour, that's 4 P.M. on the Central Standard Time zone, as I bring you another episode of the TGIX - Freestyle Saturdays MiXshow!!

I will be keeping you in the miX for the majority of the 3 hours.

Also I will be playing some rare Freestyle music from Rick Astley and NKOB, that's the New Kids On the Block if you must know. LOL.

Last but not least I will be taking requests and do my best to get them played throughout the show.

Ah yeah! It's TGIX!! So pread the word! And don't forget to join us in the chat room. :tgif:

Marvel ComiX... the house that X built!

Back