• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

TGIX on Freestyle Saturdays

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
It's Back for 2009! TGIX - Freestyle Saturdays!!

Spread the word and don't forget the new hours. 5pm to 7pm, Central Standard Time, every Saturday.

DJ Dee X-M:xmask:n
Marvel ComiX

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Ah bro... it was gr8 to have Topaz and Legit hanging out with us. I know my sidekick Anthony was like "Wow! Topaz in the house!?"

I didn't get a chance to thank them, but they know we're grateful to have them any given Saturday! TGIX baby!!

DJ Dee X-M:cool:n

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
This Week On TGIX...

Alright Old School junkies! It's Back!! Coming to you this Saturday, January the 24th, 2009 is...

:tgif:TGIX - A RETURN TO THA CLASSIX II :Banana01:

Ah yes! It's TGIX on an Old School tip with all of your favorite Old School Hits. Just played and in DEE miX!

Don't miss this episode of the TGIX - Freestyle Saturdays the MiXshow with this Old School event...

TGIX - A RETURN TO THA CLASSIX II

The show starts at 5 pm CST, 6 pm on the EST.
Be there or be X.

myspace.com/dj_dee_x_man
Broadcasting from Marvel ComiX, DJ Marvel Studios - Dallas TeXas!

NOTE: If you would like to hear something played or miXed during this event, PM or hit me up on My X Space before this Friday the 23rd. Taking requests for Old School music only

liz75217

BEAUTIFUL DISASTER
woot cant wait! :)

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
This week on TGIX...

Join DJ Dee X-Man in DEE miX from 5 PM to 7 PM, on the CST and 6 PM to 8 PM, on the EST, right here on Freestyle.fm - the POWER station!!

On the agenda is a new remiX from Dallastyle Freestyle. Check out what Dallastyle has in store for you in the 09.

I also have an UNDERGROUND Freestyle MiX for you. That's right I said UNDERGROUND, as in 6ft under. Putting you in the miX with the rare and underground Freestyle traXs that only TGIX is willing to play. Say whut!? :eek:

Some come one, come all and spread the word about da show.... It's TGIX - Freestyle Saturdays!!

DJ Dee X-Man :buttrock:
Marvel ComiX, DJ Marvel Studios, Dallas TeXas Boi!!

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
whoo hoo..maybe ill get to tune in this weelend !:)

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
All future TGIX - Freestyle Saturday shows has been cancelled until further notice.

ThnX guys!

Keep jamming my friends!

liz75217

BEAUTIFUL DISASTER
awwwe mannnnnnnnnnnn
hope all is well w you
dang n i missed this saturdays :(

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Already miss you DJ X!!!!

Hurry up and get cho azz back !!!

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Yo!

"Sup Ganstas!?" <--- My best McLovin (SUPERBAD) voice impression! L:pL
Yo! Truth to the matter is I might be hosting just one more Sat. night show in the near future to allow some local Dallas artists a chance to promote one of their upcoming events. With my new work schedule and other side jobs that I have taken, I am wearing down quick.

I wanted to quit altogether, but I cannot let the music go. So maybe another day, another time, but most importantly I will keep it here on Freestyle.fm.

For now TGIX - Freestyle Saturdays Da MiXshow will be retired indefinitely.

Thanks X Fans!
Marvel ComiX DJ Studios Dallas, TeXas!!

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
:xmask:
my ninja ass will be awaitin you xman....goodluck on your endeavors and much love to the xfamily

Thanks for the Shout outs for Tazmania Records!!!

It's Friday, April 10, 2009 and I'm listening to your station because my fiance Anthony Ponzio told me to tune in!! I loved your shout out!!! It was the best!!!! I called him on his cell and told him about it. He was beyond happy!!!! Him and Mike really appreicate it and thank you for everything!!! They will be getting in touch with you soon!!! As you know they are in Philly at Club 27 with their artists Sammy C, Pure Pleasure, Jonelle, Lil Suzy and Peter Fontane. Along with me, they say Keep Freestyle ALIVE!!!!! Your the Best!!!!

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
It's Friday, April 10, 2009 and I'm listening to your station because my fiance Anthony Ponzio told me to tune in!! I loved your shout out!!! It was the best!!!! I called him on his cell and told him about it. He was beyond happy!!!! Him and Mike really appreicate it and thank you for everything!!! They will be getting in touch with you soon!!! As you know they are in Philly at Club 27 with their artists Sammy C, Pure Pleasure, Jonelle, Lil Suzy and Peter Fontane. Along with me, they say Keep Freestyle ALIVE!!!!! Your the Best!!!!
Wow! It is an honor to hear str8 up from the Tazmania clan. This is awesome! Oh yes for sure, we doing what we can here on Freestyle.fm to keep it alive.

TY for the kind words and please spread the word about the station.

DJ Dee X-Man :)
Long time fan.

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hey Barbara. I am now on Friday nights. I will definitely line up some Clear Touch for you today.

DJ Dee X-M:)n
Marvel ComiX