• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

TGIX on Freestyle Saturdays

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
This week on TGIX...

This week on TGIX - Freestyle Saturdays!!

It's time to remember the innocent souls we lost on 9-11. We do so on TGIX by giving a moment of silence of course then followed by True Passion's My Missing Love - The 9-11 Song.

Also, be sure to challege this Dee Jay week by week, at least until the NFL season ends. LOL! New to TGIX, it's NFL 3 PicXs.
That's right NFL buffs! Every Saturday during the show, DJ Dee X-Man will venture into predicting 3 NFL games airing on Sunday and you can challenge him or submit your own 3 picks on who is to be victorious. It's NFL and TGIX. A sweet hail mary!!

Also I got some new music from Anthony, Sammy Zone and Sharyn Maceren. Sweet!!!

Last but not least, don't forget that I will keep you in Dee MiX with the Bass, Electro and for the majority of the time, the funkee Freestyle!! Did somebody say PEANUT BUTTER JELLY!? Ha haa haaa!

:tgif:Ah yes, it's TGIX - Freestyle Saturdays! Be there or be X'd!! :Banana09::Banana01:

DJ Dee X-M:)n
Broadcasting from Marvel ComiX, DJ Marvel Studios, Dallas, TeXas!!
My Spacers hit me up @ myspace.com/dj_dee_x_man

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
This week on the TGIX...

Well, you just gotta tune in to find out... :p

DJ Dee X-M:xmask:n
Broadcasting from Marvel ComiX, DJ Marvel Studios, Dallas, TeXas boi!!
***My Spacers hit me up @ myspace.com/dj_dee_x_man

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
This October on TGIX

It's back Halloweek by week by week. Only on TGIX - Freestyle Saturdays! See what all the ghouls & goblins are raving about! Every Saturday from 4 PM to 7 PM, CST, via the new & improved POWER Station!!

:buttrock:Freestyle.fm :Banana09:

DJ Dee X-M:eek:n
Marvel ComiX. MiX after miX after miX... no wonder it's Marvel!

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
It's back Halloweek by week by week. Only on TGIX - Freestyle Saturdays! See what all the ghouls & goblins are raving about! Every Saturday from 4 PM to 7 PM, CST, via the new & improved POWER Station!!

:buttrock:Freestyle.fm :Banana09:

Marvel ComiX. MiX after miX after miX... no wonder it's Marvel!
this ghoul cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jumps up down in excitement* :D:D

liz75217

BEAUTIFUL DISASTER
awwwe bummer :( hope all is well see ya next week than

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
This Friday on TGIX

Que Friday Ni Que Madre! :xeek:

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
This Saturday on TGIX

It's A Nightmare On X Street! :xeek:

Stay toon for more related updates throughout the week.

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Darn Dee, the day I stay home, cause I was painting inside, and you had to cancel..Well, I hope all is cool bro...
That was last week CUBE. Where U been? You better be there this week or be ahh... CUBE. LOL!

X Rocks Da Spot on Freestyle.fm - Pass It On!!
myspace.com/dj_dee_x_man

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
This week on TGIX...

Come join me this Saturday, October 18th, 2008, for another funky episode of the TGIX - Freestyle Saturdays -- Dee MiXshow!!

Playing this Saturday....

First, the Halloweek by week by week saga continues with special guest appearances by Freddy Kreuger. I will also put keep you in the miX with special Halloween miXes for 2008. That's right!

:sniffle: It's A Nightmare on X Street:cry:

Secondly
, if you thought Freddy Krueger was scary wait to you hear the fake Jerry Jones, owner of the Dallas Cowboys talk about the boys season so far. "How bout them Cowboys!!"

Finally, I will keep you in Dee MiX with the Bass, Electro and for the majority of the time, the funkee Freestyle!!

Ah yes, it's TGIX - Freestyle Saturdays! Be there or be X'd!!

Broadcasting from Marvel ComiX, DJ Marvel Studios, Dallas, TeXas - boii!!
My Spacers hit me up @ myspace.com/dj_dee_x_man

Last edited by a moderator:

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
***TGIX Change

Sup X Fans!? It is with deep regret that I write this message to inform yous that beginning this Saturday December the 6th, 2008, my show will be reduced from three hours down to two. With the economy the way it is and other X factors that factored in, I have been allowed that time to jam going forward. Ok, I was just kidding about the whole economy bit. :booya:

On a serious tip though... going forward the show will air every Saturday from 5:00 P.M to 700 P.M., on the CST. Please take note of this new change and most importantly spread the word.

ThnX Freestyle dot fm-ers and keep it locked to Freestyle.fm!!

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
This Week On TGIX...

This Week On TGIX....

Hear the few brave souls who ventured into dropping the X-mas season drops on TGIX.

Also, hear THE MIX TAPE - ANALOG MEGAMIX 1. It's Freestyle on a megamiX tip!

I will also keep you in the miX for the new hours.... That's 2 hours of POWER Freestyle and more right here on Freestyle.fm

Marvel ComiX :tgif:

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Just added to today's TGIX...

All I Want for Christmas is a GI I JOE MegamiX. No... really!

And new Freestyle from Mike on a remake tip. Say whut!!??? You gotta toon in to find out.

The show airs in about 10 minutes. Spread the word!

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
This Week On TGIX...

It's a X Mas Party this week on TGIX for one night only.

TGIX - Freestyle Saturdays!!

Be there or be X'd!

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
TGIX Cancelled

I almost forgot to mention...

There will be no TGIX this Saturday December the 27th, 2008.

See you guys after the new year.

Speaking of new year...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

DJ Dee X-Man :)