DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

TGIX Laced Worldwide

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Returns to Freestyle.fm!

Every Wednesday mid day. Only on Freestyle.fm!

Stay toon for X date.

DJ Dee X-M:cool:n
Marvel ComiX

Attachments

• TGIX LW - The Return.mp3
    857 KB · Views: 6
Update

Howdy folks! I am postponing today's show for later on today (if I can set it up w/Raf) or for tomorrow due to a court appt that came up last minute. In fact, I'll be out the door in a bit.

Sorry for the last minute update.

ThnX
DJ Dee X-Man

TGIX LW Update

Their will be a show sometime today. Tentatively looking at 1p to 2p, CST or even a night show for a change. Still not sure on X date due to other current eXisting conflicts on my new days off.

Stay toon.

DJ Dee X-M:eek:n

The show was not long enough for me, because Deexman just owned the night.

That was a tight set DJ,

Thanx ;)

X Date is here...

Ok Freestyle dot fmers... the time is here. After a few weeks of debating, I've decided on a scheduled day and time for my show.

Beginning tomorrow at 7pm, CST, the TGIX - Laced Worldwide Mixshow commences. This is the new set schedule for TGIX and it will be on a week by week basis.

So help me spread the word and join me every Thursday night right here on Freestyle.fm... cause it's TGIX - LACED WORLDWIDE!!

Marvel ComiX

TGIX - LW resumes this Thursday night, but...

At a late start. That's right, start time will be 8:30 P.M., CST, versus the 7:00 P.M., normal scheduled CST, start time.

Sorry yous, y'all, an unexpected side job came up and I couldn't turn down a fistful of dollars all around my gee string. Wait! Did I just say that out loud!? :D

So spread the word, about the show of course and not the gee string and join me this Thursday night for another episode of the TGIX - Laced Worldwide, the official Freestyle.fm Thursday night miXshow!

Also, see which Freestyle.fm chatroom female member, ahh, ehhh, "Got that booty!!" :eek: It's all this Thursday right here on Freestyle.fm

DJ Dee X-Man
Marvel ComiX

At a late start. That's right, start time will be 8:30 P.M., CST, versus the 7:00 P.M., normal scheduled CST, start time.

Sorry yous, y'all, an unexpected side job came up and I couldn't turn down a fistful of dollars all around my gee string. Wait! Did I just say that out loud!? :D

So spread the word, about the show of course and not the gee string and join me this Thursday night for another episode of the TGIX - Laced Worldwide, the official Freestyle.fm Thursday night miXshow!

Also, see which Freestyle.fm chatroom female member, ahh, ehhh, "Got that booty!!" :eek: It's all this Thursday right here on Freestyle.fm

DJ Dee X-Man
Marvel ComiX

your bad xman! lol
so is there a show tonight?? i shall be there cus i got no life! lol

ps..i got that booty! lol

Great show Deexman!

It hit the spot ;)

ps..i got that booty! lol

Shake that booty baby, shake that booty baby
pop that coochy baby, pop that coochy baby

I had to say that in my 2 live crew-ish voice ;)

"Pop that coochy... got that booty!" My oh my, what has gotten into you girls...? ;) LOL

In this weeks edition of TGIX we will take a look at some upcoming movies hitting theaters soon as well as some eXisting ones. So get your popcorn ready!

I will also have you in dee miX with the funkee Freestyle of past, present and future.

So spread the word cause it's the TGIX and I'm Takin' It Worldwide, that's Laced Worldwide, the MiXshow!!

Before AD there was BC and now there's MC... Marvel ComiX baby!

Tonight on TGIX...

See which lucky member (if you want to call it that) will have their name scratched in the miX!:eek:

Also, keep it locked for the latest in DJ Dee X-Man miXing. That's right! It's IN DEE MIX!!

The show starts at 7pm, CST and it's all right here on Freestyle.fm

you moved on me again X, I have been looking for the show lol

See which lucky member (if you want to call it that) will have their name scratched in the miX!:eek:

Also, keep it locked for the latest in DJ Dee X-Man miXing. That's right! It's IN DEE MIX!!

so i didnt hear anyones names scratched into the show??? :rolleyes:

so i didnt hear anyones names scratched into the show??? :rolleyes:
Oh but I did scratch it and evidently you weren't listening. When I miXed in Juan Nieves' Listen To My Cries, towards the end of this song, I miXed in The X Ride and then I kept scratching to Juan's acappella part where he starts to say, "Lis" So there... I scratched "Liz".

And I'll do the same miX set and scratch neXt week just for you Puff. Especially since you missed it. ;)

POWRPUFF: In fact, I'm scratching my head right now trying to figure out how you missed it.
In his best Quagmire impression, "Giggity giggity goo!" :finger:

PAUL: Now that you found the show, I eXpect you here every Thursday hombre.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqB27_Xx-0Y"]YouTube - Quagmire giggity giggity goo[/nomedia]

Oh but I did scratch it and evidently you weren't listening. When I miXed in Juan Nieves' Listen To My Cries, towards the end of this song, I miXed in The X Ride and then I kept scratching to Juan's acappella part where he starts to say, "Lis" So there... I scratched "Liz".

And I'll do the same miX set and scratch neXt week just for you Puff. Especially since you missed it. ;)

POWRPUFF: In fact, I'm scratching my head right now trying to figure out how you missed it.
In his best Quagmire impression, "Giggity giggity goo!" :finger:

PAUL: Now that you found the show, I eXpect you here every Thursday hombre.

YouTube - Quagmire giggity giggity goo

lol u gave me tha finger cabron! :mad:
but ill forgive u..only cus its u!
lol and i prolly missed it cus i got SUCH LOUD KIDS!
lol
and i will be LISTENING VERY LOUDLY next thursday ;)
lol
paul u cacahead u better be there:p

This week on TGIX...

See which lucky member (Yes, I'm having to do it again... LOL) will have their name scratched in the miX! :shocked:

Also, guess which Freestyle songs talk about the days of the week. No... really.

Lastly, you know I'm going to do my best to keep you IN DEE MIX! So keep it locked!! :bananapar

Off the Bat i can think of look out Weekend.lol its' still early for me to think. lol

Back