DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

TGIX Laced Wednesdays

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Sup X fans!? The time has come to bring it back... back to Freestyle.fm! Beginning neXt Wednesday February the 25th, DJ Dee X-Man brings forth his latest miXshow...
:bananapar TGIX LACED WEDNESDAYS!!
:tgif:
By now TGIX has become a household name in some of your homes, so I felt it was only right to keep it TGIX.
So join me and my co-host Anthony, every Wednesday from 12pm to 2pm, for another episode of TGIX.

Ah yes! Bass, Electro and Freestyle. In... Dee... MiX!! It's TGIX- Laced Wednesdays!!!

DJ Dee X-M:cool:n
Marvel ComiX DJ Studios, Dallas TeXas!
myspace.com/dj_dee_x_man

Attachments

• DJ DXM 2.jpg
    DJ DXM 2.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 4

Attachments

• TGIX LW 1.jpg
    TGIX LW 1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 3
WHOA! Mid-day? WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm one question though...

Is it gonna be work friendly? LOL!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO

Yeah X-MAN, good shyt........

I missed ur shows during the workday, i will be sure to make it.

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO

Yeah X-MAN, good shyt........

I missed ur shows during the workday, i will be sure to make it.

Well alright Xsis. Good to hear that. C U there ma.

Wow, this will interrupt my nooners!!!

I'll be there....watching from afar....with binos ;)

Vatos Locos 4 Life

Ah hellz no Homie. I know you and the pinche VLs have upgraded since the late 80s. I sees yous walking with 3G phones. Access it that way mang. Just like the breakers used to do it with the jam boX back in the JAM ON IT dayz. You to can now just elevated the phone to yo ear and bump it!!

"Yo! You got my esquina Ese?"

Simon Ese!! Vatos Locos 4 Life.

El Hombre X :cool:

dang , ima have to switch my days off from fridays to wednesdays ..for X I will ;)

Changing the name though....

After further consideration, I have decided to change the name of the show to...

TGIX - Laced Worldwide

Sorry hump day freaks! I decided not to use the Wednesday portion of it. ;)

So mark your calendars with an X cause it's coming February 25th, 2009.

After further consideration, I have decided to change the name of the show to...

TGIX - Laced Worldwide

Wooo hoooo!!!

Lemme find out!!!! :)

Looking forward to this

Tgix laced worldwide

Attachments

• TGIX LW 2.jpg
    TGIX LW 2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2
Lino. Where have U been Vato?

LOL... Living and loving life soooooooooooooooooooo much homes... I want to go visit you again... We have to plan something... I have vacation on May 21st - 26th... I'll see what we plan if your not too busy... Miss all the familia...

Back