• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

TGIX Laced Wednesdays

*pondering*

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I've searched and searched and I don't think that "pondering" is a Freestyle traX. JK.

Ok yous or how we like to say don't here in TeXas! Y'all coming up with some requests yet? I doesn't have to be just one. Heck. Up to 5 requests if it makes you happy. :crazy:

DJ Dee X-M:cool:n
Marvel ComiX - MiX after miX after miX. No wonder it's Marvel!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've searched and searched and I don't think that "pondering" is a Freestyle traX. JK.

Marvel ComiX - MiX after miX after miX. No wonder it's Marvel!
LMFO.... still pondering.

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
TGIX LW Update

Be sure to join me this Wednesday beginning at 1pm, CST, for another episode of the TGIX - Laced Worldwide MiXshow!!

On the agenda is

-NFL 3 PiX
-In Dee News
-New Music/Updates

And of course your weekly miX dosage of TGIX.

Marvel ComiX

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
A Nightmare On X Street

Join us tomorrow for another episode of the TGIX - Laced Worldwide MiXshow - The only mid day Freestyle MiXshow in the world!

Tomorrow on TGIX it's

A Nightmare On X Street!! :eek:

Also,
be sure to join me for the regular topics on the agenda...

-NFL 3 PiX
-In Dee News
-New Music/Updates & More

It's all right here on the POWER station that rocks the funkee Freestyle music! Freestyle.fm

Pass it on! :tgif:

Marvel ComiX

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Great show DJ!

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Over!

The TGIX- Laced Worldwide MiXshow has officially been cancelled as of today. Coming in approximately 2 weeks is the latest mid day miXshow from yours truly...

TGIX - FX Fridays!

DJ Dee X-M:eek:n
Marvel ComiX