• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

TGIX - Friday Night Mixshow

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Join me this Friday night @ 7:00 p.m, CST, for another dope episode of the TGIX - Friday Night MiXshow. :tgif:(X doing the Benny Hill)

I will have music IN DEE MIX by AKA, Angel Mena, April, Body & Style, Jessica Fabus, Liason, Michael Anthony, Noel, Phillip Anthony, Safire, Sebastian, Synthia Figueroa, Rene, Vocal Image, Willie Valentin, and many, many more....

Also, be sure to check out the TAZMANIA OVERLOADED SUMMER POWER MIX. Forget the 9 MINUTE POWER MIX. It's the new and improved Tazmania Freestyle POWER MIX! :buttrock:

I will also PLAY TGIX eXclusive remiXes by Bobby Delante, Jaime, Joe Zangie, Peter Fontaine, and many, many more....

It all starts at 7 p.m., CST, 8 p.m., EST and 5 p.m. in the far - far West!! All right here on the POWER station for the funky Freestyle! Freestyle.fm!!

Join us in the chatroom or listen to the show by clicking on any of the 4 available players at the top of the Freestyle.fm forum page.

Be there or be X… cause it’s TGIX… Friday Night MiXshow!!

DJ Dee X-M :cool:n
Marvel ComiX
myspace.com/dj_dee_x_man

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Tomorrow's show has been cancelled. Sorry guys! Something came up for tomorrow night and I won't be able to accommodate the time needed for tomorrow.

See yous neXt Friday. God willing of course.

ThnX
DJ Dee X-M:)n

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thanks for being so courteous and giving us the prompt heads up.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thanks for the heads up X. Catch ya next week.

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
TGIX Returns...

Hey guys! TGIX will resume broadcast tomorrow from 7p to 8p, CST. Yeah, just one hour. So with so little time on the agenda, one thing I can assure you of... I will keep you IN DEE MIX!! ;)

So come one; come all cause it's TGIX - the Friday Night MiXshow!!

BTW, with time allowing, hear a sneak peek of the FX6 MegamiX! eXclusively to Freestyle.fm

DJ Dee X-M:cool:n
Marvel ComiX

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
will def try to make it tonight Xman...itll be my first afterbaby show lol

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Ok Puff, you were MIA. What the Puff!? LOL

Well, it doesn't get any easier this Friday either. Probably another short TGIX in the horizon. So you better be there.

DJ Dee X-M:pn

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
This week on TGIX...

Come start the party early this Friday night, April 16th, 2010, right here on Freestyle.fm

That's right! Join me at 6:30 P.M. CST, a half hour early as put you in the miX with another dope episode of the TGIX - Friday Night MiXshow!
:bananapar

Again, for at least one more week, I will be rocking a short TGIX.

What does it all mean!? That means the show will be airing from 630p to 8p, CST. 730p to 9p, in the EST and 430p to 6p, in the far - far West! :xbiggrin:

So let's rock it, hip hop it, bebop it and all that! Cause it's TGIX - the Friday Night MiXshow!

DJ Dee X-M:cool:n
MARVEL COMIX - MiX after miX, after miX! No wonder it's Marvel!!
www.myspace.com/dj_dee_x_man

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
This week on TGIX...

Join me this Friday night @ 7:00 p.m, CST, for the TGIX - Friday Night MiXshow. That's right we are rocking it for 2 straight hours right here on Freestyle.fm

I will have music IN DEE MIX by Angelique, Anthony Joe, April, Denisio, DMX, Hashim, Jade, La Mour, Marilyn Torres, Michael Anthony, Mike, Pure Pleazure, Sharyn Maceren, Stephanie Marano, Stevie B, Tony C, and many, many more....

I will also PLAY music by Angelina, The Egyptian Lover, Micaela Perez, Nu Image, Nyasia, Safire, Serrani, and many, many more....

Also, with time allowing, get a sneak peak of Clash of the FREESTYLE Titans, the latest DJ Dee X-Man MegamiX! :xwink:

Again, it all starts at 7 p.m., CST, 8 p.m. on the EST and 5 p.m. in the far - far West! That's California baby!! It’s all right here on the POWER station for the funky Freestyle! Freestyle.fm!!

So join us in the chatroom or just listen to the show by clicking on any of the 4 available players at the top of the Freestyle.fm forum page.

Be there or be X… cause it’s TGIX… Friday Night MiXshow!! BAMMM!!

DJ Dee X-M :mad:n
Marvel ComiX
myspace.com/dj_dee_x_man

yo, Sorry bro i got off the site but i was still able to listen to your show on my phone. the show was off the hook bro hven't a mix in a min. like the change up and stuff....... all in all is was a dope show.............. give me more..............................................................:Banana09::Banana09::Banana09:

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
TGIX Discontinued...

Ok guys, well, I guess I've taken TGIX as far as I could take it and I can't take it no more. Wow! Sounds like something Popeye would say. LOL.

Due to a more demanding work schedule and a self concern with the health of my hearing, I've decided to discontinue the TGIX - Friday Night MiXshow. I'm going to try and keep it brief, but as always, is easier said than done.

I would like to start by thanking Ted and Ralph for their support and confidence in allowing me to jam over the Freestyle.fm Internet Airwaves. I had a great time. Ted, thank you for believing in me since day one and telling me it would get easier with time. You were right. It did get easier. I want to also thank you for listening to my side problems and always helping me with a resolution. For what is worth, you're a good listener and a problem solver. Ralph, well my friend. The sad truth is you don't get enough credit for all the work that goes on with this site. I know that without you, a lot of the innovations, integrations and applications would not have been made possible without your hard work. Thank you hombre, for introducing the world to Freestyle.fm. Any Freestyle freak willing to put so much into a place related to Freestyle is ok with me. Thanks again fellas. I will never forget yous.

Secondly, I would like to thank all the loyal Freestyle.fm listeners. Especially those who were in the chat room on a week to week basis. Your energy, chat room battles and presence made it all worth the while. Thank you for believing in TGIX.

Well, although I just said goodbye, I want to close it all by saying that the most I can commit to going forward is unscheduled miX shows. These shows will most likely run during the week and most likely during mid day. Maybe a show one or twice during the month for an hour. But like I said, nothing set in stone just yet. Not too sure about it yet. Just a thought. I think Ted said he would be ok with this.

ThnX again everyone for allowing me into your home via the power of Freestyle.fm. And like the most interesting man of the DJ world would say, "Keep jamming my friends!!"

DJ Dee X-Man
Marvel ComiX

Wow didn't even see this coming.......... DAmn bro i dont know what to say, i'm lost for words. you and your show will be missed. thanks for your dope mixxes, everyweek they were bananas. i hope you have a great future bro..

Your fellow Texan/hispanic/and freestyle lover.

WILLOW................

NatillaLiz

Mrs. Garcia
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
:( I'm gonna mis your show X, was one of my favorites to jam to...hope you'll be better health wise, and don't work too hard! :D Thanks for always playing my requests, and for the fun times! Hopefully I'll go back to Dallas soon and maybe we can all get together again ;)

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thanx for all the time and effort you put forth for everyone.. It has always been
appreciated!!! Now it's time to enjoy your Fridays in different ways.

Greasy

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
The X Man

WHAT A GREAT RUN !!!!!!!!!

personaly it was hard to catch the show consistently but the when I did catch them EVERY one was worth my Time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you SOO much for you time & efforts X

YOU allways went over & above reppin the station / Tex freestylers & the artist too.

I reside only a minute away from DJ Dee X Man, and I will always have a Blue Ray DVD that I need to return back to him!! lol!!-Carlos, DJ MYSTIC

Last edited by a moderator:

Angelino

New School Artist
There's no words i can say to express how i feel about Dj Dee X Man... Or should i say my brother from another mother... You've been such a great person from day 1 and continue to do so....

I must say the very first time we met... I was happy to finally meet you... You guys came and stayed at my house.... I took you guys around on a little tour... Even though i didn't show you all around all the way but we made up for it at my house with music and the break dances...lmfao

But as the years passed... Our friendship remained stronger and stronger.... I consider you as family.... You have a great wife and kids.... Thanks for letting me stay at your house... It mean a lot to me....

Thanks for the never ending support you shown through my music... Im a big ass fan of all your mixes.... One of the best....

I will going to miss your show...But i understand what you must do....
Thanks for all the great shows, laughs and....

Take care bro...
Your Friend Always....

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hey X, Fridays won't seem the same without TGIX.

I kinda got used to tuning in on my iPhone while I trek out to Varr's Place. But I understand, real life always comes first as it should. I wish you all the best and I hope your hearing improves from the time off.

Thanks for taking the time to entertain everyone with your shows. I won't say goodbye, just good luck and I hope to see you back on the station in the not too distant future.