• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

TGIX - Freestyle X Fridays!

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Coming soon to Freestyle.fm

DJ Dee X-M:Dn

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Update

It's official. The first TGIX - FX Friday MiXshow will premiere this Friday. November 12th, 2010, at 1 P.M., CST, 2 P.M., EST and 11 A.M., in the West.

For the most part the only few things changing are the day the show airs, the name of the show and this time is more Freestyle miXing and more FXs! Maybe I'll even dust the 1200 and add some scratching to the miX. :buttrock:

So come one; come all, and join me for the latest in TGIX!

ThnX
DJ Dee X-M:eek:n

It's official. The first TGIX - FX Friday MiXshow will premiere this Friday. November 12th, 2010, at 1 P.M., CST, 2 P.M., EST and 11 A.M., in the West.

For the most part the only few things changing are the day the show airs, the name of the show and this time is more Freestyle miXing and more FXs! Maybe I'll even dust the 1200 and add some scratching to the miX. :buttrock:

So come one; come all, and join me for the latest in TGIX!

ThnX
F yeah......:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Happy ThnXgiving Day!

First of all, I want to wish everyone a Happy ThnXgiving Day!

Also, come join me this Friday mid day for another episode of the TGIX - FX Friday MiXshow. This show will broadcast for 2 hrs from 1pm to 3pm, CST.

I will have some special guests (turkeys) in the house.

Also, tune in for for information on another North TeXas Freestyle event coming soon!

And finally, I'll be sure to keep you in dee miX! :grrr:

It's all right here on Freestyle.fm, so spread the word!

DJ Dee X-M:xmask:n

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
X Mas Party!

Be sure to join me this Friday beginning at 1pm, CST, for another episode of the TGIX - FX Friday MiXshow. This is the only mid day Freestyle MiXshow in the world!

Bringing you the latest miXes and Freestyle jems!

I will also have the latest info on the neXt North TeXas Freestyle event coming in the Spring of 2011.

It's an X Mas Party baby! :tgif:

It's all right here on Freestyle.fm, so spread the word!

TGIX show schedule

Dee X Man!

Merry Xmas! I miss your shows. I tried to wake up early this morning to catch the friday night show, but I guess I missed it. Because of a poster on the homepage I thought it aired at midnight EST time... Please tell me the hours of your show. TGIX is fresh...:bananapar

Happy Holidays,

Mick La Rock

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Greetings and Merry XMas

Hi Mick, long time no see. Thank you for the inquiry and your comment. If I did the math right, my new show airs at 8pm your time (Amsterdam time).

So now more than ever you have a better chance of tuning in. I have not done a Friday night MiXshow in quite awhile. My schedule change (again) and I had to let that slot go.

Speaking of shows. Read below.

Also, if you have done so already, check out the TGIX LEGACY thread for your free DJ Dee X-Man downloadable miX.

ThnX
DJ Dee X-M:cool:n

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
X Mas Party 2

Tune in this Friday for another episode of the TGIX - FX Fridays MiXshow!

THERE WILL BE A SHOW this week, but it will be delayed by an hour. So this show will start at 2pm, CST, versus the 1pm start. So note your calendars with an X and join the party.

Merry X Mas everyone!

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Xmas shoutouts

Send me your X Mas shoutouts via PM now, so that they may be read over the air tomorrow. Get creative and let your friends or love ones know how you feeling this Holiday season.

It's an X Mas Freestyle Party!

DJ Dee X-M:)n

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
The Grinch That Stole X Mas

The Grinch has stolen today's anticipated TGIX X Mas. So with that said, there will be no show today. Sorry everyone!

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Yo! It's a TGIX Update...

Greetings X Fans! Is that time of the year again and my work schedule is due for a change. Will that said, the TGIX - FX Fridays MiXshow will be cancelled for the neXt 2 weeks.

Upon learning my new days off, the same show will remain or a new one will commence.

Sorry for the short notice and keep it locked to Freestyle.fm

MC

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
TGIX - FX Fridays Finale

It's here and it's for the last time. Join me today starting at 1pm, for the TGIX - FX Fridays MiXshow Finale.

DJ Dee X-M:Banana01:n
Marvel ComiX