DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

TFV T-Shirts

Freestyle_Phanatic

BANNED
All the t-shirts and the rest of the Posters went out this week via USPS so please check your mail as most of them had an expected delivery date for today!!!!! a few had for Saturday and a couple for Monday. As for DJ Fulligem in Brasil I have no idea when it will get there but it was sent :eek:oh: and it wil get to you!!!

Once again Spider and I thank you all for tuning in and hanging out with us in the chat room and making this year so great ;)

We look foward to so much more fun with all of you :cool:

See you all in the chat tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!
CORILOOOO

got my Pajama T too. Damn i can you it for my bed sheet, it's so big.lol thanks Rob and Spida.

Last edited by a moderator:
got my Pajama T too. Damn i can you it for my bed sheet, it's so big.lol thanks Rob and Spida.

Willow, we were trying to make sure their is room for you to grow into it :xlaugh:
Now now Willow, we know u wanna cuddle with it in bed cause you have missed the show for %#^ weeks now!!!!! LMAOO :tgif:

YOUR WELCOME ILLY.... U KNOW WE LUV YA ;)

If anyone else would like a Freestyle Vault T-Shirt..... we would luv to see you in the chat room hanggin out with us...we dont bite (hard) lol

the shirts are on order again....so we hope 2 C U ALL :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back