DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Spare Time

MiraBente

I am a photographer in my spare time. I love photographing people. Right now it's a work in progress while I finish school. I do portraits (studio and outdoors), weddings & events, landscapes, etc., but photographing people is what I enjoy the most! There are some samples in the gallery under Member's Albums.

That's pretty cool MiraBente! Has photography been a passion all your life?

When I get free time, I'm first and formost daddy to a 2 yr old girl that has me wrapped around her finger.
I used to collect toys, but I have had to slow that down since Zoey came along. She loves her daddy's toyroom. She slowly getting me to release some of my treasures to her. The high $$ stuff is still locked up though.
Activities I do are gamer (primarily winter), fishing (Spring/Summer), home improvment projects, hanging out with my daughter and wife....family. I like to DJ too!

Love your pics Mira..You have a wonderful alent, amigita! :Banana09:

mirabnet

i at fun with u today see u on tusday four luch now i can writ ok mira got your mess love u thnak u help me out:)

on my time off of freestly f.m like to wark in the mall ok go do plat hight shcool whatc fooball game call up radio from n.y and f.l talk to my frined on myspace my funday to hang out with my kids

In my spare time I like to hit up car shows. Whenever and whereever I try to be there. I'm real anal about cars being clean so the rest of my time I'm making sure my Mustang GT convertible is always looking good. I have a boring life don't I.

Wow cool thread, I can't believe I just now saw it. I love to collect Freestlye, Dance and Hip Hop tracks, and then throw em' all down on my mixer. This site is great for finding tracks btw..

I am a photographer in my spare time. I love photographing people. Right now it's a work in progress while I finish school. I do portraits (studio and outdoors), weddings & events, landscapes, etc., but photographing people is what I enjoy the most! There are some samples in the gallery under Member's Albums.

WOW! I can relate to you... I took photography in high school for 4 years and 1 in collage... I love taking pictures as well... Congrats ma...

spare time? what's that?

I guess you can say I spend alot of my free time here, either working on the site, answering posts, emails, pms, etc, doing research for the site. Its become a labor of love and I try to challenge myself to make it the best that I can.

When I'm not doing that I'm working on someone's computer or just plain napping.

doing research for the site. Its become a labor of love and I try to challenge myself to make it the best that I can.

And you're sooo good at it too (amongst other things);)

Yeah, spare time for me is also limited, and hardly have any..But mainly spend it with family..going out, and traveling..

Yeah, spare time for me is also limited, and hardly have any..But mainly spend it with family..going out, and traveling..
Time with family is time well spent! ;)

Back