DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

So, It has been a while

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
So, It has been a while, and here we are......
same place,
same time..... doing what we do.

While we're here, let's all give a hoot and a holler by sounding off.

Have fun with it, get creative and let the good times roll ;)

I'm your Freestyle.fm Cowgurl, and I originally joined FFM in 2008 and I didn't even know what I was getting into...
but apparently, by the history of these forums, posts and threads, it ended up to be that I had the time of my life. lol,
like Dirty Dancin'!!!

Giving mad luv, shout outs and respect to all Freestyle heads in the industry, and all those supportive guests who never sign in, but are supportive from the jump start.

Luv y'all.

Varri
xooxxoxo

Holy camoly!!!! We is back!! I miss u all! Still working but on vacay now till next monday!!! I love my ffm fam!! Blessings to all of you!!!:) OH BTW....HAPPY BIRTHDAY VARR!! I HOPE U HAD A G8T DAY!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Waddup Bwabbit, it's only about dawg on time. Chez, we iz back like cheez wiz lol

The FFM Forums have been active on daunknownadmin.com for a long time so stay taggin' up. ;)

Nice to see you chica.

Thank you for the b'day wishes Bmaxx. I relaxed and enjoyed myself. :)

Hola Brian, aka PureTrend,
...... I agree!
Pure awesomeness..................
n stuff :)

Hey Admin,
Chatroom?

Word, I'm in the poetry section :)

Hola Mira,

I'm a Grandpa! What's new with you?

Hey Romeo how's it going? How you been?

Back