DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

SHILF!

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
In the spirit of the Super Heroes!  Please lets us know who is your SHILF!

SUPER HERO YOU'D LIKE TO F****!

For CPR...There is only one choice!

wonder_woman.jpg

WONDER WOMAN!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CPR Jose Ortiz @ Mar. 08 2004, 1:27 pm)]In the spirit of the Super Heroes!  Please lets us know who is your SHILF!

SUPER HERO YOU'D LIKE TO F****!

For CPR...There is only one choice!

wonder_woman.jpg

WONDER WOMAN!
DITTO CPR ...that's my choice as well!  
naughty.gif

boobies.gif

Hmmmm... am I allowed to vote on this?!  
darock.gif

Well even if Im not too damn bad... I just did!  
naughty.gif

I think I have to agree with everyone on this. I can't remember who else could have been a female superhero. Most of the females I remember were villains. Catwoman, Poison Ivy, etc...

Oh I just remembered Batgirl, there were two of them!
I have to reserve my vote, there might be some more out there waiting to be fantisized about!

fuck that... id bang super-girl!! mmmm

If I was a Super-Hero, I'd be

AEON FLUX

B00004CYLO.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

aeon2.jpg

If I was a dude wanting to fukk a super-hero I'd fukk

AEON FLUX

long2-r.jpg

For geeks like me - Charlize Theron is in talks to play Aeon Flux under the direction of the bitch who directed Girlfight. This should be good....a little bit reminiscent of Angelina Jolie? Anyone notice that? I think Charlize is cooler though....Angelina should've done Aeon Flux if she didn't want to sell out the little bitch.

nevahmind

[b said:
Quote[/b] (VeridisQuo @ Mar. 09 2004, 9:21 am)]If I was a Super-Hero, I'd be

AEON FLUX
Wasn't she on MTV?

I cant believe no one has mentioned any of the X [WO] Men!!
halleberry.jpg

BATMAN! Mask , cape and everything! Hell Yeah..Mr Prince of Darkness can have his way with me anytime of the night!:eek::cool:

Back