DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Season Greeting Drops on TGIX

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Now it's your time to be heard on TGIX. Simply dial 972.603.5375 and leave your SEASON GREETINGS message only to be heard throughout the month of December. That's right! Is that simple.

Leave your message today.

E.G.
" Hi this is ________________ from San Jose, California, and I want to wish everyone here at Freestyle.fm and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! "

" Hi this is ________________ jamming to the Freestyle and I want to take this time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! "

Or be yourself and customize your message. Do it today!!

DJ Dee X-M:eek:n
***NOTE*** Your message will be heard throughout air episodes of the TGIX - Freestyle Saturdays Mixshow which air every Saturday afternoon from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on the Central Standard Time Zone. Right here on Freestyle.fm ALSO... If you don't have long distance access, PM your message and I will be announced over the air.

done :0

Do i have the option of hearing my message before i save it?

Do i have the option of hearing my message before i save it?
Your call is going to a standard vmail system and I do believe replaying your message is optional.

Come on guys... don't miss this chance to partake in this. Your Season Greeting drops will be played all month throughout each TGIX show.

ThnX to those few pioneers and brave souls that have ventured into this request. God Bless 'em. :D

DJ Dee X-M:xmask:n

ThnX for the drops guys. There's plenty of space and time left for December.

Keep them coming guys! LET'S KEEP IT HOT IN DECEMBER!!

i did it !!! :D

Thanx for taking the drops to another level. So festive, i luv it, DJ!!!!

So naturally laid back, like the freestyle familia that we all are :)

I heard the lil festive drop last night on your show!! I got all red-faced.

Your Cowgurlll

Aight Freestyle Playas!! I got a few drops and I'm still looking for more. Even if you dropped one already, do it again. Go ahead an eXpress yourself for this full month of holiday.

DJ Dee X-M:xmask:n

ThnX guys!!

ThnX Guys!!

To all who took the time to submit your drops. THANK YOU!!

Playing now on My X Space is I'll be Home For X Mas with Freestyle.fm member drops. It's traX #3.

Enjoy!

myspace.com/dj_dee_x_man

Merry X Mas and ThnX again!!
DJ Dee X-Man
Marvel ComiX :cool:

Season Greetings

Man this year has sure went fast.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FniqkGXSLgU[/media]
DJ Dee X-M:)n

Um Xman, I just tried to call the number you listed and someone picked up. :eek:

It's time again

Hi Bmaxx. My number has changed to 469.274.4338. Call that # and leave me your new drop. ThnX and sorry for the delay.

All drops are welcome. From haters to skaters to just regular people. Leave your HOLIDAY drop today to be aired on this week's show.

Peace and season greetings.

DJ Dee X-M:cool:n

Um Xman, I just tried to call the number you listed and someone picked up. :eek:

LMAO!! :rotf::rotf: OMG! that's funny! Ooops!

Last year i didnt do it, maybe this year i will.....

Back