DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

October 2008

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hello and Welcome to another Freestyle.FM Newsletter!

What's In this Month's Edition

1. Member of the Month
  2. VIPs
  3. Site News
  4. Station News
  5. Sharpie Shout Outs!

1.) Member of The Month

Congratulations to Varrinique for becoming our August Member of the Month!​

The following members have been nominated for our September Member of the Month Poll. The nominees are...​

Latina328 - In the short time Latina328 has been on Freestyle.FM she has embraced the site as her own. She tirelessly promotes Freestyle.FM in many ways. In addition to her Pimped Out Myspace page which is wallpapered with Freestyle.FM, she has also promoted us at Freestyle events and has taken the initiative of getting the word out to other artists about Freestyle.FM.

BeccaBootyLicious - who fears no one, and who is an etremely active Stilleto Member-who shares all and gives all in return.

TearEmUp - Makes the list again as he has promoted both Freestyle.FM and DanceDecade.Com in his recent interview and continues to be a supportive member. Not only does he support other shows he has also volunteered to keep the party going in the chat room by taking over the DJ Booth after shows are over.

Review each nominee and make your selection for Member of the Month.

===== :cool: =====

2.) New VIPs

We at Freestyle.FM are always looking for ways to show our gratitude and appreciation for the fantastic support our members have shown us. To that end we have created rep points and contribution awards as well as nominate members for the Member of the Month Award.

But we've overlooked and important component, our VIP Group. Since the merger we haven't selected any new members. Our last member to receive this award was Anna during her Dofch.com days for providing members with t-shirts at her expense and then again for Freestyle.FM.

Today we induct the following members for their continuous dedication to Freestyle.FM. In their own unique ways they have tirelessly promoted the site and help to increase interest and membership. Join me as we thank them for their efforts.

Congratulations... Latina328, TearEmUp and Varrinque and thank you all for your super support!

3.) Site News

The Horndoggs Are Now...

Well the men are still working out the name, but that hasn't stop them from finally having their own section and being active participants in their new domain. To date they have the second busiest thread on the site and 27 threads with over 222 posts. Congrats to Cube1 for being named the group's moderator along with HomerJay.

Back On Track

Looks like the site is back on track as we have recorded two straight months of over 6 million hits each and over 3,000 posts per month.

• 6,218,198 hits for the month of August with a total of 3,032 posts.
  • 6,833,881 hits for the month of September with with a total of 3,887 posts.

Also our Total members that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours: counter has show over 100+ members logged into the site on a daily basis. These are visitors who have registered and logged into the site and excludes guests and bots. So not only are the most listened to Freestyle Station on the net, we are also the busiest Freestyle Site!
This Account Has Exceeded Its CPU Quota

Apparently we won't be moving to a new server afterall. After receiving several errors I called our beloved webhost company and was informed they are currently not moving any more accounts to a high cpu server until (get this), they finish construction on a NEW DATA CENTER, this includes the actual building!

So until we can find another alternative, I've turned off some of the extra features that may be cpu intensive. At the top of the hit list is the Shout Box. I love this feature and I look forward to seeing what's being said on a daily basis so I know your pain. I apologize for having to take this action as we had hoped to resolved the issue by now. Unfortunately there's no ETA on when we will bring back the Shout Box or the Latest Thread Feaures.

Freestyle.FM Ranks and Member Groups

There has been some interest lately in the different colors and icons we use on the site. To that end I'll be working on a thread explaining what the different icons and ranks mean so everyone can have a better overall understanding to their functions.

Top 5 Most Replied Threads in the Last 10 Days
  1. hunting!
  2. Names for us...
  3. Coming Soon???
  4. Halloween funny pics
  5. Scary pics

4.) Station News

New Server

We've relocated both stations to a new host to improve userability and performance. You will soon see album covers and links to amazon for album purchases as well as to individual artist's sites.​

We Hear You Loud And Clear!

Effective 10/12/2008 we have made the following changes to the station's rotation;
  • Do not play the same album within 60 minutes
  • Do not play the same artist within 60 minutes
  • Do not play the same title within 60 minutes
  • Do not play the same track within 60 minutes
  • 50 request limit per day
  • 1 request every 3 minutes
We're hoping this will make for a better listening experience. Keep those suggestions coming.

Total Listening Hours (TLHs)
As reported recently we have once again reached 50,000 Monthly TLHs

Freestyle.FM = 50,000 TLHs
That other station = 8,000 TLHS

We are hands down the most listened to Freestyle iRadio Station on the net. But wait there's more! Those numbers were as of Oct. 1, now let's fast forward to today and we can clearily see we have surpassed those numbers. We are currently over 57,000 tlhs and raising. Thank you for tuning in!

DanceDecade.com

The Goya Stream is now DanceDecade.com The station is fully operational with the ability to make on demand requests.

We also have our first live and prerecorded shows with
  • United House - Hosted Live by DJ Tear 'Em Up on Wednesdays @ 8pm - 10pm.
  • Sunday Dance Classics - Pre-Recorded and Hosted by DJ Nova

6.) Sharpie Shout Outs

Congrats Willie, MikeG, Louie Lou and Synthia for having a kick arse show this past Thursday!

Phone punks, comical commercials and the first ever man Can Can on CAM!
The web cam has definitely added a new dimension to your show.

Super shouts to our members who kept the chat going 30+ strong all nite for a total of 51 chatters.

Thank you all for the outstanding support!

As always if you have any comments, suggestions, etc on how we can make Freestyle.FM bigger and better than it already is, we would love to hear about them. Post them up or contact us directly.

See Ya Next Month!

I am on FM 24/7.. I will be loyal forever, I will promote FM forever.. This is the place to be..

I LOVE FREESTYLE.FM

Here i am working my naughty cowgurl booty off and did not realize just how much we all do for freestyle.fm! It's natural to want to see success in people you love

Dam, i'm red hawt now daddyyyyyyy :rotf:
V.I.P. hmmm.... when my daddy gets home later on, i'm gonna jump up n down on the bed and tell daddy just how proud i am to be inducted into this type of membership. He should be able to reward me for being such a good naughty cowgurl :)

Viva le freestyle.fm!!!

Congratulations on another successful month! Am I reading that right....over 6.8 million hits for September? Holy cow batman!! That sounds like a ton to me!! You must be doing something right!!! :)

Congrats to everyone who works so hard for us to enjoy Freestyle.FM Thats great news about the number of hits, and I am humbled to be on the Member as the Month poll as well. As for VIP....I'm freaking speechless....thanks to everyone..Peace T

This is just outstanding, and everyone has done a superb job..Congrats to all..
Want to thank the fellas for being dedicated, supportive and Pro-active..

WEPPA!!!! CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!! GO FFM!!! I LOVE YA'LL!!!

Whoo Hoo..thanks Rafitas ;)

Top 5 Most Replied Threads in the Last 10 Days

hunting!
Names for us...
Coming Soon???
Halloween funny pics
Scary pics

:p I started like three of those :p

Every month we hit new hights.........Way to go FFM........Were # 1........

YEAH!!!

Congrats on a great site. I found it recently while searching for some freestyle and I intend to listen as often as I can.

"there is no competition cuz we are the best" Doug E. Fresh

Back