DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

New York Yankees Baseball

I'll probably go in May, right now there are too many tourists and casual fans for my taste.

The Yankee's for some reason always start poorly at first, just like boston, but then manage to do better as they get comfortable threw out the middle of the season...

Well the Yankees turned around a losing streak and have won a couple in a row! Now it is the best time of the year.... Boston vs New York nothing else matters in sports but the best Rivalry in sports today. Lets see what happens this week we have Joba on Friday, Burnett on Saturday, and Pettite on Sunday. I can't wait and I will be glued to the TV set! Lets Go Yankees!

BTW......tonight Melky came through and hit a game ending Homerun!

NEW YORK -- The first homestand at the new Yankee Stadium ended, most appropriately, on a home run to right field.

A record-setting 26th Bronx home run belonged to Melky Cabrera, who belted his second roundtripper of the afternoon and ended the first extra-innings affair at the new ballpark, lifting the Yankees to a 9-7 victory over the A's in the bottom of the 14th inning.

Last edited by a moderator:
THEEEEEE Yankees WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow what a weekend! Three walk-offs and looking good on all three games. Starting pitchers pitch great and relief pitching held the opposing batters. We will get Wang back soon who has been pitching good at AAA. Let see what happens in the coming weeks but they turned it a bit around and are looking way better!

PS....I wonder what happened to that Marlins Fan that use to come around here? LOL..... I told him what was going to happen. You played 10 games against the Nationals and everyone was hyped and did not want to understand what really happened. You played a bad team, you strike out too much, you have a bad bullpen, you swing for the fences all the time, starting pitching is not consistent.

THEEEEEE Yankees WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow what a weekend! Three walk-offs and looking good on all three games. Starting pitchers pitch great and relief pitching held the opposing batters. We will get Wang back soon who has been pitching good at AAA. Let see what happens in the coming weeks but they turned it a bit around and are looking way better!

PS....I wonder what happened to that Marlins Fan that use to come around here? LOL..... I told him what was going to happen. You played 10 games against the Nationals and everyone was hyped and did not want to understand what really happened. You played a bad team, you strike out too much, you have a bad bullpen, you swing for the fences all the time, starting pitching is not consistent.

Dude, enjoy it while you are one game above 500. Yankees always choke at the end. So you've won 5 games in a row. Whoopee!

You should have been playing like this since the beginning, with your large salaries. You have proven players that slack off cause they don't want to get hurt.

Marlins are in a slump now. It doesn't hurt as much because they are a $30 mil team. They've outdone themselves several years now.

Dude, enjoy it while you are one game above 500. Yankees always choke at the end.

Uh....actually we are 3 over.

So you've won 5 games in a row. Whoopee!

Yes and Three walkoffs!

You should have been playing like this since the beginning, with your large salaries.

All teams go through slumps and injuries.

You have proven players that slack off cause they don't want to get hurt.

Can you name one please that does not play hard?

Marlins are in a slump now.

Marlins are not a good team Wil look at the facts. Don't be blinded, it is one thing to root for your team and another to not see the facts. Yankees need relief Pitching and must get better in their Defense. But as you know they must stay healthy, Pitch and play good defense to beat Boston.

Marlins Strikeout too much, have no bullpen, Depend way too much on home runs, starting pitching not consistent, make too many errors.
That is not a slump Wil, if they do not better the above you will be rooting for the Dolphins by June.

What gets me with the owner of the Marlins and pisses me off that most of my friends that are Marlins fans don't seem to realize is this. What do the marlins do with all the money they get from Revenue Sharing? This is money that all teams should invest back to their team yet teams like the Marlins never do. This is why I would never root for a team that does not care about the fan base and continue to put money in their pockets. The owner does not get it that when you win, you will make money. People will go see a winner.

Don't get bent out of shape now Wil, remember back at the start of the season when you taunted us Yankee fans. It's payback! LOL.......

Oh and HAVE A NICE DAY!

The Yankees are in first place tied with those freaking Blosox! We have gone 14 games without an error a new team record. We are playing great ball, our pitching has gotten back on track. Our players that were injured are soon to come back starting with Posada this Friday. We are looking good right now, Alex and Tex are on a tear. Now is the time that we should be playing the Red Sox when both teams are on full throttle and we will see who gets swept this time!

Lets go Yanks!

The Yankees wiiiiinnnnnn!!!

[ame="http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4567795"]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4567795[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back