DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Marvel ComiX

WARNING: You are being provided with copies of DJ Dee X-Man miXes for listening purposes only. The sale, additional copying and distribution of these miXes is prohibited.

DJ Dee X-Man
:mad:

WARNING: You are being provided with copies of DJ Dee X-Man miXes for listening purposes only. The sale, additional copying and distribution of these miXes is prohibited.

DJ Dee X-Man

Now that would be some grim-E ish right there... :mad:

Last edited:

DJ Dee X-Man

I just hope that everyone who DL'S this does not sell it, or intend to make copies for others to Sell..That would be very DISRESPECTFUL, AND LACK OF APPRECIATION..

DJ Dee X-Man
[/QUOTE

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE WITH THIS!!! THANKS FOR THE GOOD MUSIC DJ DXM!!!!:cool::D

Thanks d X,

Gotta alternate and listen to your show. See you when i get back. If you need my schedule, search my threads so you could find it in my recent post

Thanks again
Your Cowgurl

DJ Dee X-Man :mad:

::shakes fist in anger @ those who try to distribute x-mans mixes::

But muchas GRACIAS!! for sharing ur mixes i really enjoy em :D

Hey guys. TY all for your comments. July's MC edition miX is hot, just in time for the summer and by request.

Stay toon X fans!!
DJ Dee X-Man :p

DJ Dee X-Man :)

ThnX guys... Paul. Yo Paul... R U ready for the Cowgurls to win it all this year? I know I am.

DJ Dee X-Man :cool:

Back