DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Help!

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Ok tech PC gurus, nerds, computer junkies, whatever the heck there calling you these days. I need your help. YES YOU!! :p

Ok, so recently my SEARCH option for my music folders stopped working. I mean I don't know where it went. Someone told me or I read somewhere that it was disabled during a virus attack or something - something, but quite frankly, I just want it back.

Does anyone know where in the world is Waldo, I mean my SEARCH option?

When I click on the SEARCH tab at the very top of my folder, I see the little side window with the little dog pop up, but no insert field for the search. What gives yo!? :mad: Help!

I am on XP and operate on a Dell PC Dimension 4700 series.

DJ Dee X-M:cool:n
Marvel ComiX

Not sure cause I don't have xp on this computer and so i'm not sure how much I can help, but I don't even use that for search. I right click start then click search and run searches that way, at least on xp that is. Now vista's search engine sucks so I use a program called "search everything" which I absolutely love. It usually prescans your files so that as soon as you start typing it comes up, no matter what drive its on. You can get that here and give it a shot, it works for xp too. http://www.voidtools.com/

I right click start then click search and run searches that way, at least on xp that is.

That's how I would do it if I ever needed to search for a file.

Back