DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Happy First Birthday Freestyle.FM

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 YEAR ALREADY............. ;) Thanks RAF for hooking it up.... Sending shot outs to all my FREEZTYLE FAMLY....... Much Love to Erbody working on the site :D AND FOR SURE DoNT FORGET TO TELL ALL YOUR homeis about the SITE, where FREEZTYLE LIVES ETERNAL........................................ PEACE

WOW, that's a pretty big cake, I wonder if we can get Ted to pop out of the cake and sing Happy Birthday Freestyle.FM a la Marilyn Monroe.

Get out of here....a YEAR already??? I thought I knew about this site forever!!! Feliciades to everyone on a great year!! Freestyle is ALL OVER THE WORLD...From NYC to Brazil to Germany to England to my hometown of Allentown, PA. Thanks most of all to my best friend Bibi for letting me know of Freestyle.FM. Without her I would have never met such a great bunch of people!!! God bless u all!! LONG LIVE FREESTYLE!!!!!

::<A HREF="http://www.fhatthewuck.com/htmlcake">::​

<P> <B>HAPPY BIRTHDAY</B> </P>

xml-birthday-cake-large.jpg

Just a little birthday coding humor! <HA HA HA> HA HA HA </HA HA HA>

LMAO!!! LOVE DA CAKE!! CAN I GET A PIECE??!?!?!

WOW, that's a pretty big cake, I wonder if we can get Ted to pop out of the cake and sing Happy Birthday Freestyle.FM a la Marilyn Monroe.

I wonder what he'd look like in a blonde wig wearing a white dress as a gust of wind is pushing it up and he's using his hands to keep his % from showing!

LOL!!!!!

I wonder what he'd look like in a blonde wig wearing a white dress as a gust of wind is pushing it up and he's using his hands to keep his % from showing!

LOL!!!!!

:eek::rotf::rotf:

There will be many great things to come.
Just you wait and see!

77f6bc0fdbe95058a8d4ad52a6023637.gif

I just want to say that you all are the greatest and I love this website! I always come to ya when i need advice and you all are always there to assist with my troubles. I have learned so much about freestyle since i joined this site and even though people where im from don't like it Freestyle will always live with in me!!!! Congratulations on the success of your site!!!! Thanks.

Holy cow! Just one year!? Now that's progress in such a short time.

Way to hit that home run Freestyle.fm!!

DJ Dee X-Man :cool:

:cry:HAPPY BIRTHDAY I LOVE YOU GUYS:cry::rotf:

Freestyle.FM Going to last FOR ALONG LONG LONG TIME !

:xmask::xmask: WOW 1yr Anniversary, Well u know I will say that me being here i am sure Freestyle.FM will be here for a Few More Decades, and of course U cannot Live without some Freestyle.FM In DA HOUZE !:rolleyes:... This Place is Totally Awesome.. Awesome... :buttrock::buttrock::bananalam:bananalam OYE FREESTYLE.FM I will be here dedicated to make sure This station ain't going No where and also will make there 2nd years anniversary Ok Ok ! Gimme a High Five ~:xtwitcy::xtwitcy::xtwitcy

Back