DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

GIVEAWAY: New School Royalty - The Deluxe Edition

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
NewSchoolRoyalty.jpg
New School Royalty - The Deluxe Edition

The Lunch Time Hang Out Show will be giving away Autographed CDs of Angel Mena's New School Royalty - The Deluxe Edition.

To enter the contest just call our Toll Free # (866) 885-8624 or (866)-88-LUNCH and say the phrase that pays:

Hi this is "state your name" and I want my Freestyle Freebie!

Winners will be chosen live on the air date and time (TBA)

When do we call when you are on or anytime before the show??

Good question!
You can call 24/7

Sorry about that.

Awesome giveaway. I've already pre-ordered the album and am really looking forward to its release.

I am also lucky to have one of my productions ("Endless Heaven" by Erik Christan) given the N.S.R. remix treatment on this album. :)

Can't wait to see who the lucky winner is going to be. I love giveaways.

Awesome giveaway. I've already pre-ordered the album and am really looking forward to its release.

I am also lucky to have one of my productions ("Endless Heaven" by Erik Christan) given the N.S.R. remix treatment on this album. :)
The NSR Remix is tight. Looking forward to getting my CD. (I pre-ordered as well).

Damn!!! you would do this when you know I can't tune in ya bastid!!!

^but you're the boss, LOL!

Call For Your Chance To Win A Free Autographed Copy Of New School Royalty - The Deluxe Edition by Angel Mena or FreestyleMania 4 by Willie Valentin
(866) 885 - 8624 or (866) 88 - LUNCH

We Are Running Out Of CDs, Call Today!

I was listening to the Lunch Hang Out yesterday and was wondering what chat ya use for that? The one in Toma radio?

Back