DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Freestyle Parade 2010 Update!!!

willievalentin

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Hey everyone, I want to first thank everyone who has already purchased Freestyle Parade 2010. Just wanted to let everyone know where you can now get it from.

Amazon.com
Amazonmp3.com
iTunes U.S.
iTunes Australia/N.Z.
iTunes Canada
iTunes UK/European
iTunes Japan
iTunes Mexico
Myspace music
Rhapsody.com
Verizonwireless.com
Napster.com
eMusic.com
IMVU.com
Lala.com
Shockhound.com
amiestreet.com
Limewire store
Nokia.com
Zune.com

We're not done yet!!! Working on major chain stores and out of the country licensing.

Will also post mom and pop stores we will be servicing this week.

You can also order from me directly using paypal. Sending payment to artistikrecordings@gmail.com

17 Tracks. Nothing but Freestyle music.

Any Questions let me know. Email: willievalentin@gmail.com or via www.facebook.com/willievalentin

Please help me spread the word! We have a lot of cds coming this year. Look for the next Release. Freestyle Mania 4 coming May 2010.

Be sure to tell them about how they shouldnt purchase it directly from amazon and should only purchase it from your amazon account.

Great music guys !!!

Back