1. Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at http://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security
    Dismiss Notice

Foundry 42 Company BBQ

Discussion in 'Announcements, Patch Notes, Dev Blogs' started by Communications Bot, Jul 14, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Communications Bot

Communications Bot I'm A Bot! Staff Member

Recently, employees from both of our Foundry UK 42 offices and their families came together at the local football club for a day of activities. Even Brian Chambers was able to join for some fun in the sun before the team hunkers down on tasks for 3.0 and Gamescom. The event included games and activities for the kids, a wide variety of food, and an epic tug-of-war tournament. Here are a few photos from the event.

Continue reading...