DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Error when registering

Mikey

Hello

I have an error when registering, which is this
Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE, expecting ';'

It registered me fine, but eh, this error made me check twice..

Hello

I have an error when registering, which is this
Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE, expecting ';'

It registered me fine, but eh, this error made me check twice..

I've just also got this error when posting this thread; "You've already posted this thread"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mikey,

Thanks for the update. It appears that the facebook plugin was using a depreciated value.
I have disabled now and all appears to be working normally.

Thanks again for your input!

Let me apologise for the duplicate posting too, I did not intend that, I guess my browser went crazy.

Is there an updated version of the facebook plugin? I use it on one of my sites fine, otherwise you may wanna check out vbnexus..

^ no worries about the duplicate postings. We get them from time to time from new members because of our moderation feature. Unfortunately, it's been the most effective way of keeping spam off the site.

As far as the plugin, I just today that it was recently moved to the graveyard section. I'm not sure if I'll bring it back as only a small number of people were actually using it according to the Connected Users section. It looks like most, if not all were new member registrations.

Back