DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Dance Dance Revolution..

This one goes to MiraBente. I got this done earlier today.

"Whistle Song" time (in standard/difficult mode)

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9_8zYmyXjE[/MEDIA]

Nice job!!

I'm gonna heave to get my DDR skills up again & make a challenge video....lol :D

Yw, Mira. I wonder what would that challenge be. I'll be waiting

Do I hear a Challenge?

Do I hear a Challenge?

wow!
Im rootin for ya Mira!
BTW..lets have a drug test cuz I beleive Sombra is a lil too hyper...lol
;)

lol, we gotta test them for having too much cola champagne in their systems

btw: I would love to see you guys in the videos jumping up and down.

lol, we gotta test them for having too much cola champagne in their systems

btw: I would love to see you guys in the videos jumping up and down.

I KNOOOOWWW..thatd be soo freaking hilarious...do it, u guys plzzzz!!!

I KNOOOOWWW..thatd be soo freaking hilarious...do it, u guys plzzzz!!!

I'd have to strap my freakin boobs down if I'm gonna be in the video jumpin up & down....lol

Yw, Mira. I wonder what would that challenge be. I'll be waiting

I'm thinking I will brush up on A on Heavy......or Stomp To My Beat on Heavy or that damn song from 5th mix that was the first song I learned on Heavy, that I can't remember the name of.....wait.......it's Abyss!!!!
Alright now I gotta find a video camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still waiting for your challenge, Ms. snogtress lol :D

Harder than MAX 300, More painful than The Legend of MAX, and far more sinister than PARAONiA SURVIVOR MAX in Challenge/Oni mode...

This is PARANOiA HADES in Challenge/Oni Mode.

WARNING, this video may cause several weeks of nightmares! Both Steps and Background video for this track on DDR SuperNOVA 2 are too much to handle (733 Steps under the old system where jumps are counted as two steps, 673 under the new step count systems where jumps count as one step)

oops... Let me try this again..

Harder than MAX 300, More painful than The Legend of MAX, and far more sinister than PARAONiA SURVIVOR MAX in Challenge/Oni mode...

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=51UhzLBBszk[/media]
This is PARANOiA HADES in Challenge/Oni Mode.

WARNING, this video may cause several weeks of nightmares! Both Steps and Background video for this track on DDR SuperNOVA 2 are too much to handle (733 Steps under the old system where jumps are counted as two steps, 673 under the new step count systems where jumps count as one step)

Arcade edition of DDR SuperNOVA 2 is now available in the USA (they will be more common as the weeks go by), and it lacks of the eAmuse support that their counterparts in Japan and Korea have. This means that there may or may not be an alternate way to unlock boss songs (songs using a RED color in their names).

So Where's Mira's Video?? Still Waiting....

Yeah, she'll be training the child to dance to "The Whistle Song" lol. I know you want to have a healthy pregnancy, and jumping like a crazy boricua after a few dozen pixie stixs is not an option. lol. I might be filming this saturday at a local mall because it's arcade is closing at the end of the month (to make room for a Burlington Coat Factory), and I may have a few good submitions.

Let me warn you, I am rusty as hell because of working long hours and having hectic weekends as of late.

PS2 Greatest hits additions: DDRMAX2 and DDR Extreme!

A few weeks ago, Konami re-relased the titles of DDRMAX2 (which in my opinion is a favorite to play on my PS2, and perhaps the best home version of an arcade hit in the series), and DDR Extreme (overall, the worst release since it does not resemble the arcade version) as "Greatest Hits", meaning these won't cost more than $20 in most stores.

I guess I'll be getting a replacement copy of DDRMAX2 soon, since mines is all scratched up due to heavy playing, and a nephew that decided to play frisbee with it last year lol.

I promised yet another video: here it is:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYMHWH3IVxI[/media]

e-amuse update:

E-amuse (the online interactive feature for unlocking songs, courses on Nonstop and Challenge marathon modes, arrowskins, and other features) is finally available in the USA. And you can imagine where is available. Brunswick Zone of Naperville, IL is the official first location in the U.S.A to offer the e-amuse feature, and it's rumored that it will be expanded nationwide. I am guessing Tokyo Game Action in Massachusetts will be next, since they already had the hardware in many of their games (they import them from Japan, except DDR), and they are willing to get an e-amuse kit for their DDR SuperNOVA 2 machine. They have internet access, and they had been waiting for the E-amuse servers in the US to be online.

And I got me a new toy for my Dance Dance Revolution games, and it was about time that I got one of these. And yes, I have improved many scores with this baby lol I present you my brand new TX 1000 Arcade style Dance Pad

Attachments

• DDR_TX1000.jpg
    DDR_TX1000.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 2
And I got me a new toy for my Dance Dance Revolution games, and it was about time that I got one of these. And yes, I have improved many scores with this baby lol I present you my brand new TX 1000 Arcade style Dance Pad

OOOOHHHHH!! I need one of those!!! And DDRMAX2.

Back