DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Coro @ The Deck just minutes from Philly

DFNJx2

The Real Old Skool Party Presents Freestyle Legend Coro

Come out and join us for the next "Real" Old Skool Party Saturday Feb 26th at The Deck at Harbor Pointe with freestyle legend Coro performing all of his hits including...Where Are You Tonight, My Fallen Angel and Can't Let You Go.

DJ Frank DeSante, DJ Frankie Kopa, DJ Frankie Tarentella and DJ Jay Roy will be spinning all your favorite Old Skool and New Skool hits inside in two separate rooms.

$30 Advance VIP tickets include 4 hour top shelf open bar from 9-1, free buffet, access to private room, concert ticket and meet & greet with Coro

Doors Open at 8pm for Dance Party and Showtime approximately 1130pm.

For VIP Bottle Service Reservations or more information call the Deck at Harbor Pointe 267-803-1999

Get your tickets now online

The Deck At Harbor Pointe
101 Taylor Avenue
Essington, PA 19029-1240
(267) 803-1999

Back