DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Cellphone: The Change (Verizon or AT&T)

I went to the Iphone store.
They told me that one can put insurance on the iphone now.
I don't think he knows what he is talking about.

LOL @ Tae the iPhone Hater.

Sorry I would pick Verizon over AT& T any day. I always have service with Verizon and with AT& T you are lucky if you do have service anywhere.

Thanks. I do appreciate the feedback.
Please keep it coming.

LOL @ Tae the iPhone Hater.
really not hating the phone looks nice just theres more limitations then wows with this phone , and i assume cpr meant the guy that was attempting to sell the i phone didnt know what he was talking about, i did make one mistake i admit it is bluetooth capable that means you can miss or drop your calls on this device while being 40 to 50 feet away from it! ....when and if your ready give me a call at work and ill place an order for you for the voyager there still back order at all locations nationwide, and have to be shipped directly to your home fed ex thats how high the demand is:D

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a quote from an AT and T brochure concerning the i phone in its FAQ section "you won't be able to get AT&T's Wireless Phone Insurance with the iPhone.

"iPhone is covered by the Apple Warranty. If you have Wireless Phone Insurance from AT&T, it will be removed from your line of service," reads the FAQ page. This may come to the dismay of some who have had bad experiences dealing with AppleCare, but to the pleasure of others who hate dealing with the somewhat questionable quality of the "insurance" offered by various cell carriers. "

by the way "warranty" does not cover lost stolen water damage,physical breakage and numerous other mishaps which may damage your $500.00 toy

I don't think he knows what he is talking about.

Yes. I was referring to the Employee at the Apple Store.

The only thing i dislike about the Voyager is the fact that I can't put my own home made ringtones into it.

really not hating the phone looks nice just theres more limitations then wows with this phone

aw man I was just teasing ya. I was this close (fingers barely touching), to getting an iPhone but awhile back Ted had told me about a class act suit against Apple regarding the iPhone so I decided against it and picked up the BlackJack II instead.

I'm happy with it and it should last me until my 2 yrs are up again.

Last edited:
aw man I was just teasing ya. I was this close (fingers barely touching), to getting an iPhone but awhile back Ted had told me about a class act suit against Apple regarding the iPhone so I decided against it and picked up the BlackJack II instead.

I'm happy with it and it should last me until my 2 yrs are up again.

DONT TEASE ME BRO OR I SWEAR TO GOD ILL TAKE THAT FREAKIN BLACKJACK AND BASH IT UPON YOUR HEAD UNTIL BRAIN MATTER..... *ahem* opps sorry apparently i missed a few anger management classes this month and my medications havent kicked in yet.. so sorry so not professional lol

DONT TEASE ME BRO OR I SWEAR TO GOD ILL TAKE THAT FREAKIN BLACKJACK AND BASH IT UPON YOUR HEAD UNTIL BRAIN MATTER..... *ahem* opps sorry apparently i missed a few anger management classes this month and my medications havent kicked in yet.. so sorry so not professional lol

Bro, you should have sent this in a PM :xtwitcy:

I have a new slogan for Nextel/Sprint and I wanted to share it with you:

Nextel/Sprint: NO BARS IN MORE PLACES!
...because I can't get a signal for shit!

UPDATE:

Looks like Verizon finally got hip to 3G and dropped whatever that Mumbo Jumbo EVDO-DO was.

You're a little late to the party, but welcome anyway.

Last edited:
VERIZON SUCKS AND THE PEOPLE ARE NOT BEHIND ME !! LMAOOoooo

becca " hello can you hear me now"?

bb "ummm no!?"

lmaOOooooOOOoo :rotf:

bb "ummm no?"

lmaOOooooOOOoo

:rotf:

I'm about ready to make a switch...

Was looking at T-Mobile or Verizon. (AT&T has been a pain in da arse lately).

Verizon... They must be really hungry. Even with my company discounts they wanted to charge me $179.00 ($120.00 mail in rebate) for a USED Crack Berry. That's right people a USED Crack Berry. After I picked out two more phones i was up over $300.00 just on the phones. They did offer @ 20% off on the monthly plan.

T-Mobile on the other hand offer me the same Crack Berry for $50 ($50.00 mail in rebate), that makes it free! With two other phones it all came out to a grand total of $50.00. Plus they're offering home service for $9.00 a month. They offer only @ 10% off on the monthly plan, but it still came out cheaper than Verizon.

Still not sure what I'm gonna do. Better the devil you know... so I might stay with AT&T. The newer iphone looks appealling.

Last edited:
I have a new slogan for Nextel/Sprint and I wanted to share it with you:

Nextel/Sprint: NO BARS IN MORE PLACES!
...because I can't get a signal for shit!

If you are on the NEXTEL service side, that would be a valid issue, because Sprint normally has very good signal reception on most places in Western Mass. (except when trying to make a call inside the Walmart on Boston Road, or from inside the Arcade inside Towersquare, where no wireless provider has a signal, unless you go into analog/digital roaming), and it still makes me wonder why SprintNextel still have separate services after the merge, while combining the services into one network would be far better. i still can't believe you still have to get a credit check if you switch in between them, and I believe that is still the story. I wonder why...

I might be a minority in here in reguards of dealing with SprintNextel, but on the five years I have been a customer for Sprint, I barely have problems with signal or dropped calls. My only gripe with them was when I wanted to have a new contract back on January of this year, so that I could get new phones for my niece and I for a minimal cost or even for free (my niece and I got two Samsung M300 camera phones for free, with a new two year contract), and the idiots at the Sprint Store (yes Jose, the idiots that work now for that Sprint Store in West Springfield) would only offer me a $150 credit towards a new phone for each line, even though I qualify for their best offers for being a customer who has never had it's service suspended. That was solved when I decided to try an authorized dealer (NexGen Wireless in Holyoke Mall) who worked with me, and offered me the phones I got for FREE with a new contractthat offered me more shared anytime minutes, night and weekend minutes starting at 7pm, and a more reliable signal reception for about the same monthly rate.

Those are my two cents

bb "ummm no!?"

lmaOOooooOOOoo :rotf:

Shhhhh dont tell some people about the horror stories Verizon got in reguards of their reliability, and why they sold their assets in Puerto Rico and Dominican Replublic to Claro...

I feel very sorry for customers of Alltell when they complete their merge with Verizon.... Shhhhhhhh LOL

:rotf:

I'm about ready to make a switch...

Was looking at T-Mobile or Verizon. (AT&T has been a pain in da arse lately).

Verizon... They must be really hungry. Even with my company discounts they wanted to charge me $179.00 ($120.00 mail in rebate) for a USED Crack Berry. That's right people a USED Crack Berry. After I picked out two more phones i was up over $300.00 just on the phones. They did offer @ 20% off on the monthly plan.

T-Mobile on the other hand offer me the same Crack Berry for $50 ($50.00 mail in rebate), that makes it free! With two other phones it all came out to a grand total of $50.00. Plus they're offering home service for $9.00 a month. They offer only @ 10% off on the monthly plan, but it still came out cheaper than Verizon.

Still not sure what I'm gonna do. Better the devil you know... so I might stay with AT&T. The newer iphone looks appealling.

the I phone is highly overrated .. the LG dare the current phone i use is much better

if you were offered a used phone it was a private vendor not a corprate store location (current promotion is 99.99 for the blackberry curve and depending on your company discount might be lower)

if your looking for "crackberry" the new blackberry storm launching within weeks is this years most anticipated release from verizon the first touch screen blackberry

t mobile will give you a free phone or phones offer to come wash your car for a month because they are desperate for buisness

if your serious about options PM me

LOL!

I was just about to write for everyone to be careful what they say about Verizon because wither Willie Valentin, Phillip Anthony or Taezee would come in and layeth the smacketh down!

I have an iPhone!
I love my phone.

I have tmobile havent had any problems with it the services is great i dont have to worry about having no signal

and yes they do offer you deals on phones just like any other carrier

Back