DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

celebrity quotes

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
"What you see is what you get. My God, I don't have the time nor the energy to live up to some persona... I understand what it is to be vulnerable, and I understand what it is to be strong. So anybody who bashes 'sentimental' is missing it. I've seen the toughest guys in the world cry. That macho thing is an old folktale. I'm not afraid of it at all.”

Marc Anthony

“They're the truest representatives right now of their genres. The experience between us is over 50 years. They're not the hottest thing right now because they have a No. 1 single. What they embody is . . . music in the truest form.”

Marc Anthony

You would give up your career if you lost your voice for good, or if the impresarios stopped calling, or the audiences stopped coming. But as long as those things are there, I don't plan to stop. There is nothing that makes me feel better than to be with my public.

Celia Cruz

"Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned. "

Eminem

“It feels fantastic to be part of a classic,”

Rosie Perez

Back