DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Can eating breakfast make you happy?

freestylegurl_81

Freestyler Xtreme
How Breakfast Affects Your Mood

You already know about breakfast being the most important event of the morning. But were you aware it can also give a whole new meaning to the term "happy meal?"

Experts say those who skip the first repast after they get up are doing themselves a great disservice, because a good breakfast can put you in a positive mood for the rest of the day.

"If you miss breakfast, you're likely to be tired, fatigued and have a hard time concentrating," warns Brianne MacKenzie, a registered dietician with the Cleveland Clinic.

And while many believe skipping breakfast is a proven way to lose weight, that full feeling in the morning can tide you over and put off that peckish craving later in the day.

"When you have some protein at breakfast, like milk, you also have some carbohydrates like whole grain cereal, it helps to keep you feeling full for the rest of the day so you can control your hunger," MacKenzie outlines.

Other good choices include yogurt, fruit, a hard boiled egg or whole grain toast.

Breakfast can also boost brain power, which is essential for your children before they head to school. "Kids who consume breakfast, they consistently score better on tests than kids who don't," the dietician recounts.

And it won't hurt you at work, either.

So feel free to chow down at sun up. It just may carry you past lunch and dinner.

::smokes on toke:: Ahhh yesssss......breakfast makes me happyyyyyyyy......::hands toke to freestylegurl:: wanna be hapeeeeeeee?.......

:p

If eating breakfast counts a handful of anti depressants ( along with a few Vicodin) then I say yes..carry on :yes:

Breakfast definitely makes a difference. I'm alot more focused and in an even better mood. I be on my "A" game all day.

I never skip breakfast...coffee just milk..no sugar...Special k cereal...an orange...some mornings just whole grain bread with a little peanut butter and a yogurt...even if its some thing small should always eat breakfast..definately the most important meal of the day!!

Who can say no Frosted Flakes in the morning?

Not me, They're Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

LOL Aiight there Tony! I skip breakfast cause I'm always running out the door to get to work by 6am :( I gotta start eating breakfast though, cause I have to carry all the way til lunch and then I want to eat everything and only eat about 1/4 of what I get :p

Back