DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Any DJs want their mixes played on my Show?

chuckie

FFM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
If there are any DJ's on the board that would like to have their mix played on Freestyle.FM, here's your chance! ** Must be an ALL freestyle mix**

Send me your mixes and I will play them on my show on Monday night. Please make sure the mix is at least 128kb and you have a place to host it. There are a lot of sites that allow you to post up files for download. So if you want to have your Style heard and want to strut your stuff send me your mix. Feel free to put all the drops in it that you like. Just don't go overboard :) it is possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i'm not a "DJ" but I make my own mixes..I'll have to see if i can find some time and make a new one and let you play it on your show :)

Back