DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

After giving this much thought

DJWil

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Many of you know that I'm also a DJ on Wepa.FM (a local station down here in Miami). I've been doing more or less the same Freestyle mixes from my show here, on Friday nights. I do the mixes here first and then use the same play list. It takes time to keep a show fresh with different songs every week.

Many of my clients, as well as potential clients have been asking me if all that I play is Freestyle. Time after time I have to give the same explanation to my clients.

Wepa has offered me my own show in the same day & time. I will be able to play a lot more variety of music, which is what's ideal to promote my DJ business. It's really tough to do 2 shows, so I'm giving up my time slot here.

I love Freestyle & still will come to this forum & to the shows when ever possible. You are a great bunch & are like family. And to my bros here on Freestyle.fm, I will still be available for any help. My posting here on FFM has been really limited for about 4 months because all forums were blocked at my job.

:(

:(

*saving them glowsticks*

Last edited by a moderator:
wow best of luck to you DJWil. Your show was great. I know you will continue to rock the house on the airwaves. Best wishes..

Willie

Back