DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

2DG Invades The BnB Show

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
ROAD TRIP, ok, ok, it's just a short cab ride to the BNB Show, but we still calling it ROAD TRIP!!!

drive2.gif

2DG's Juan "2DaGroove" Valentine and WCM's Unknown Admin will be causing the only ruckus at the BnB Radio Show this Wednesday.

Be sure to join in the fun by locking it to the BnB Show.
- The schedule is as follows

<span style='color:black'>8P.M. - 9P.M. - 80's Freestyle ( Old School ) Hour
9P.M. - 9:30 P.M. - Dj Bryski Mix Session
9:30P.M. - 10:30P.M. - Request Hour
10:30P.M. - 11P.M. - 90's Freestyle
11:00P.M. - 12A.M. - New School Freestyle Hour...
Subject to change when special guests are on*</span>

Hmm, I wonder if we count as special guests, probably not. But I did hear that Bryski is getting metal detectors installed just for us so I guess we're special in other ways.
booya.gif

Attachments

• bryksi.jpg
    bryksi.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 0
I hope I can get home on time to listen to the last few minutes before you guys destroy Bryski's security system
laugh.gif

LOL, I think I just might bring some CDs to give away. Let's see what I can dig up.

ROTF!
That's a way better plan...

Back