DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

i am a book worm

CHERRY WOOD! That rich wooded color is fucking sexy. And I want mine circular too! :eek: I got so excited just now thinking about it, LMAO. Right in the middle of the room there needs to be a great big mahagony desk...I got plans for that desk. :D

BTW; I def wanna check that book out. I'm curious to know if I'll see the positive or negative aspect to it....

The Book is great, basic laws of attraction for all aspects in life, money, health, relationships, life, you, world.........

i love to read too iris johansen is one of my favs author

*went nuts on BN.com last night* Ordered 9 books! :D

They should be here Monday! I can't wait! WOOT!!!!!

Naw, I never even seen the book. It's one of those topics you hear about in school or at work. I did a search on it on Wikipedia, and apparently it's orgin goes back to India. Never knew it had volumes...

Yes, The Kama Sutra is the ancient beliefs back in the day when it started in India. Where sex wasn't a taboo, and was actually embraced.

The Kama Sutra book that I have explains it all. It's actually a translation of the Kama Sutra books....I'll see if I can find it and tell you who the translating author is....

It starts with the culture and beliefs, then goes into how a man is to prepare himself and how a woman is supposed to respond. Even goes into what they considered Courtesans and prostitutes in those days.

Not only does it talk about sexual positions, but foreplay as well; as in:

Using different fragrances
Biting
Blowing
Stroking
etc...etc....

Very interesting book :D

i just found an OLD ass book yesterday & i am so so excited i have it in my posession.

"OPERATIONS OF THE OTHER MIND"
Making Known The Unseen Powers Of The Universe
In Their Control Over Human Life
By: Edmund Shaftesbury

This book even comes with Notices & Warnings......i read some last night, i couldnt put it down & i had the most vivid, elucid dreams ever. Book is so old its fallin apart, i LUV it.

Other books on my night stand are CHAKRA CLEARING by Doreen Virtue and MESSAGE FOR THE GROUND CREW by George Green this book i bought in a 4 part set & this one is the final book of that set.

I get Maxim and I love reading all the awesome articles.

Back